AT&T Entry level Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for entry level

AT&T Entry Level Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2018

4.0
AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "Takes care of their employees, but no longer on the cutting edge."

Entry Level Software Engineer in Middletown, NJ

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Very friendly and relaxed company atmosphere. Employees are outgoing and intelligent. On top of this, it is a well established company whose success is mostly dependent on the world relying on their legacy technology (opinion). Great campus to work at, equipped with a gym and a cafeteria. Management that I dealt with was always kind, understanding and intelligent. First experience with agile development and I feel... they adopted it well.

Cons

Stagnant environment, many of the employees are senior with less aggression with respect to innovation as retirement approaches. Keep in mind that I only worked in one small section in the company and the views may be entirely different for employees working on other platforms as it still is such a large company.

Advice to Management

You are the 23rd largest company in the world by measure of assets and revenue. Step up to the plate and start making huge strides in innovation! You invented the telephone, information theory, the transistor, the laser, C, Unix, and many more. Modern computing wouldn't exist without you and if you have any salt in your loins, you'd make sure the future of computing wouldn't as well.

AT&T2015-02-18
  2. "Good, not too stressful place to work"

Current Intern - Entry Level Front End Developer in Brno

I have been working at AT&T for less than a year

Pros

Not stressful environment Helpful and friendly people Good work/life balance

Cons

Sometimes things tend to get overcomplicated and the processes can be slow.

AT&T2018-08-20