ATA Recruitment Reviews

Updated Dec 8, 2020

4.4
ATA Recruitment Operations Director Paul Dickens (no image)
Paul Dickens
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

great

Nov 18, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun place to work and good office space

Cons

tough market with monitored KPIs

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company To Work For

Dec 8, 2020 - Talent Sourcing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good & regular training - Well recognised engineering recruitment specialists - Good office location - Supportive senior members of staff

Cons

- Pay could have been better

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Sep 30, 2019 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great offices, friendly environment, challenging

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company culture, where the staff are well looked after and the management genuinely prioritise your development

Aug 28, 2019 - Marketing in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management, excellent training, competitive salary, great culture, great benefits, flexible hours

Cons

No cons to comment on

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best recruitment company I have worked for

Mar 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Treating training and structured development. On-going support well balanced with KPI goals. Flexible working options. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Takes a while to get commission up and running

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not an enjoyable experience

Jul 29, 2019 - Talent Sourcer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The peers were pleasant

Cons

I found the support lacking and inappropriate for a graduate

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Consultant

Feb 4, 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great culture, training is spot on, support is brilliant. Structured career progression

Cons

Commission structured could be better

Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review - We're really pleased that you're enjoying working for ATA!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Oct 18, 2018 - Recruiter in Leicester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptionaly training, great culture, brilliant industry and high standards with set processes to ensure efficient practice rather than a numbers game.

Cons

Can be a little old fashioned in attitude to some things.

Marketing Executive

Thank for your review. Our training is something we take great pride in so it's fantastic to hear that you've enjoyed the process and your time with the company so far!

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Lack of structure, backstabbing culture

Feb 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The annual awards event was pretty fun.

Cons

Lack of structure by an overbearing management team. Should you be lucky enough to be in one team, you would have a dozen meetings daily. Meetings about meetings even. In another team you would be taken into an office to retroactively sign paperwork for an annual review that never happened, and the training at the time was either condescending or none existent. Being forced to wear ties in the peak of summer with the temperature in the high 20's was always fun, as was the faux professional atmosphere, that really only was implemented at the benefit of management. Also if you work here ensure you always keep track of commission and earnings, as they're likely to underpay.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback. Whilst it isn’t clear when you worked with ATA, it seems it may be some time ago and hopefully, you will be glad to read how the business has evolved. Our huddle briefings are held when required, assessing the objectives for the week and planning team activities. Alongside a number of other changes, you will be pleased to hear that wearing a tie is no longer a pre-requisite of the dress code in any of our offices. We have continued to promote internally, and our home-grown senior management team work closely with a number of Recruitment Managers and Managing Consultants. This structure means that employees of all levels have visibility of both business and personal objectives and receive regular training and support to achieve them. Our outlined Role & Progression document gives a clear path for all to see how and where they can progress. Our commission scheme is one of the most generous in the market, and we are completely transparent about earnings. We provide a commission calculator so that our recruiters can track their bonuses, and we have had no reports of underpayments. Our marketing team have worked closely with our Talent Acquisition Manager to markedly improve our internal brand, with the implementation of a cross-office social media platform and a regular recruiter newsletter. We have also implemented a number of new regular incentives and away days, alongside the annual awards that you enjoyed, ensuring that our employees are well rewarded for their hard work and continue to feel valued by us. Thanks again for leaving a review, and we wish you the best of luck in the future.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Supportive, Flexible, Dynamic

Aug 8, 2018 - Business Consultant in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management team - home grown and a wealth of knowledge both in the business and within the market sectors we work in Flexible - Great benefits structure which offers flexible working for a better work-life balance Dynamic Team - strong work ethic throughout the business, a dynamic team across all offices with specialists in their chosen fields offering constant on the job training and development to their colleagues along the way Progression routes are visible throughout the business and all employees are supported to achieve goals towards their next step. Great place to work, have been here 4 years and cannot imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

None to speak of - a great place to work

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Thank you for such a great review - we're really pleased that you're enjoying working for ATA!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 English Reviews