KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They are great people.(in 11 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great.(in 10 reviews)
  • "The team members are amazing.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great culture(in 8 reviews)
  • "Free lunch...other than that you work your butt off for peanuts and then when the tank is empty they let you go.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for.

Aug 29, 2022 - Customer Success Specialist in Chalfont, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair growth opportunity; performance-based raises given every year. A LOT of team work. Your questions will be answered and you always have support. Regular quality assurance and team meetings.

Cons

Remote work might not be for everyone. Entry-level positions start at a hard $15.50.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Aug 14, 2022 - Customer Solutions Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing work culture - Employee perks/benefits - Rewarding Customer Service

Cons

- No part time hours

3. 5.0

Great company !

Jul 6, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn something new everyday, Great benefits, Awesome team and management, Career growth opportunities

Cons

Nothing comes up at this time, great place to be

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great remote place to work

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting remote work with a team environment. Lots of opportunity to work on cool projects. Assistance from your peers is almost always available. Good internal documentation to help you be successful in your role.

Cons

Remote work isn't for everyone, but if you are able to be a self starter and you're not afraid to ask questions, you can do very well.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love it!

Jun 4, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chalfont, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great, largely modern tech stack with a positive outlook for the foreseeable future. Includes some current experimentation/research and plans for more. - Supported to grow and flourish professionally. I've outgrown my role a number of times. Each time, I was supported from within to take on a new role without having to leave the company. - I work _with_ people, not _for_ people.

Cons

- Any issue I've had while working here was able to be resolved or mediated after a discussion.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Focused on a healthy happy team

Apr 20, 2021 - Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really appreciate that AWeber made the decision early to go remote first. I knew where we stood as an organization and I could start planning rather than being stuck in the unknown. I'm still getting used to remote work but I feel more productive and connected to my work and my family. AWeber gave me all the tools to work remotely even going above and beyond for new desks and internet stipend. Overall the team is getting used to remote work and I feel each day we're getting better and more connected. I also realize that we're still in the middle of a pandemic so today is not truly representative of what remote work will be like in the future.

Cons

Remote work is not for everyone. Some people will leave in search of an office or hybrid situation, now or in the not too distant future. If you're looking for remote work, with an organization that might not have it all 100% dialed in but is willing to learn this is the place for you.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

great

Mar 10, 2021 - Software Developer in Boca, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture and great management

Cons

low pay and open nepotism

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Nov 10, 2020 - Customer Service Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s really fun and chill environment to work in I LOVE it

Cons

There’s really no cons I can think of

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Smoke and mirrors

Oct 25, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great benefits like 100% paid health and dental for you and your family, free lunch everyday, and time off for volunteering. Overall the HR team does their best with the budget they are given to create the best atmosphere they can. There are happy hours (in the office and after work hours), scheduled contests like chili cook offs and cookie bake offs, and weird weekend events that are more for children than adults. Depending on your team, work/life balance is pretty much there but there is always looming guilt from some of those in leadership.

Cons

There is a lot of turn over within this company, the most I have ever seen in my career. Some people are lifers with company and most of them are comfortable and not hard working. Huge lack of diversity. Although they have somehow won diversity awards, the company is clearly, mostly, white men. It’s pretty hard to deny it when there is only one woman within your leadership team. A general lack of trust when it comes to leadership. The C-suite runs the company and rarely trusts their managers to actually manage. Reviews are passed through the CPO who has final say on any ratings and feedback. If you make one misstep from her perspective, she will be sure that it is noted and docked in your review. Reviews are pointless anyway because increases are nonexistent unless you are promoted. There is a lack of future growth for employees at AWeber. It’s very hard to actually map out a path forward. There is no drive for managers and leadership to help their employees to get to the next step. This explains the mad rush to get out of there.

11 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very Cool Office

Jun 9, 2019 - B2B Sales Specialist in Chalfont, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Office is like a Google environment with shared open spaces, game rooms, free lunch everyday! Nice co-workers when I was there, great product.

Cons

Sales role was mostly inside sales, cold calling

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews

AWeber Reviews FAQs

AWeber has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at AWeber to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AWeber employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AWeber. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

76% of AWeber employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AWeber 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AWeber to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with AWeber Job Seekers