I have been working at AZ Real Estate & Property Management full-time (Less than a year)
* Casual atmosphere and casual dress
* Treating owners and tenants with decency is encouraged
* Taking your job duties and "making it your own" is encouraged
* Other coworkers help with projects you need to finish, and definitely help your sanity when the owners become infantile and abusive
* No thanks for any thing you do. A job well-done needing a minor modification is just as bad as a job not done at all.
* Owners think you are obligated to not only do your work, but their personal shopping, cooking (YES), etc. on demand.
* Being subjected to the owners' rants, demands, and head games.
This company is owned by two gay guys and has been in operation for about 4 years. Sounds awesome, right? It should be, and in all fairness the owners want things to be, but the reality is the opposite. If you choose to work here, understand this above all else about your bosses: the 2 year-old who learned to "scream in the supermarket until mommy gives me what I want" is all grown up now, and still using the same trick on all the adults around him. It's not diva-tastic, it's not hilarious; it is unbelievably infuriating and weird.
Advice to Management
Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Common sense that would go a long way towards getting quality people to stay working with you.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?