Found 498 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Abbott
Got a burning question about Abbott? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Abbott employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good for a company in a country with an incredibly low bar." (in 823 reviews)
- "Individual Contributors are great people for the most part and really care about their work." (in 447 reviews)
- "The pay here was good and the working hours were normal for the most part." (in 332 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and for initial career stages" (in 235 reviews)
- "Good Culture & Processes" (in 222 reviews)
- "offs and poor management." (in 340 reviews)
- "It's very political and there is a true lack of good managers with integrity and true value of its employees." (in 152 reviews)
- "The hours are long and there seems to be a never ending list of problems to attend to." (in 107 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are entirely inbred with very little outside experience." (in 101 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership among senior executives." (in 87 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Abbott and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "hour"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 30, 2023Statistical AnalystCurrent EmployeePlymouth, MN
Good pay and benefits and paid time off.
Long hours at times and have to get managers approval to move to another department.
- 4.0Feb 28, 2015IT Technical SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsCrystal Lake, IL
Campus style life great on-site cafeterias great bosses open door policy
Long hours and not much family work balance expect to work some mandatory weekends