Found 1,262 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good for a company in a country with an incredibly low bar." (in 823 reviews)
- "Individual Contributors are great people for the most part and really care about their work." (in 447 reviews)
- "The pay here was good and the working hours were normal for the most part." (in 332 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and for initial career stages" (in 235 reviews)
- "Good Culture & Processes" (in 222 reviews)
- "offs and poor management." (in 340 reviews)
- "It's very political and there is a true lack of good managers with integrity and true value of its employees." (in 152 reviews)
- "The hours are long and there seems to be a never ending list of problems to attend to." (in 107 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are entirely inbred with very little outside experience." (in 101 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership among senior executives." (in 87 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Abbott and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Aug 16, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Nice co-workers in my team, located in the city, well known company. A lot of work so you never get bored.
Bussiness plan is not well known and does not follow a align and organized launch plan. Not all people are nice and they form groups and gossip about other co workers. Since the company is not going well there is no chance of growth within the company
- 3.0Jan 30, 2017InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAbbott Park, IL
Headquarters has great benefits; amenities at the facility are great, good cafeteria, etc.
Abbott is a relatively traditional/ sterile work environment; work is repetitive and Abbott seems to work people relatively hard.1