Abby Connect Reviews

Updated May 27, 2020

4.7
Abby Connect President, CEO Nathan Strum (no image)
Nathan Strum
  1. "SO AMAZING!!"

Current Employee - Receptionist

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Honestly, this is the best work environment I have ever worked in. All the staff here ar super nice and inclusive. I have never felt out of place or like I was a bother to anyone here.

Cons

I don't see any cons, there is so much room to grow within the company... how could you say anything negative!

Abby Connect2020-05-27
  2. "Amazing!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growth opportunities, teamwork, great pay!! The company truly cares about us and it shows!

Cons

I cannot think of any at the moment.

Abby Connect2020-05-27
  3. "I love them!!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Humbled and grateful to work for SUCH an amazing company! It seriously makes my day to go to work! The management is so helpful and there for You and your success as an employee. Everyone is included and valued, making for a very inspiring and motivating place to work. I am not the one to typically review a company, but I didn't believe the reviews when I read them and working here I see they are true to their values as a company! Thank you Abby! - Compensation - Hours - Training -Growth opportunities - Management - Leadership - Work-life balance

Cons

There is not a single thing that is a con working at this amazing company!!

Abby Connect2020-03-18
  4. "Most Amazing Place with Endless Opportuniy"

5.0

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for more than a year

Pros

As long as you are true and positive and put all your effort in every day, you have endless opportunities to grow! So much passion from everyone in this company makes for the amazing teamwork we achieve every day. The environment is so friendly and drama-free!

Cons

Not much! Can sometimes be stressful due to the line of work, but definitely worth everything that we receive in return!

Abby Connect2020-03-10
  5. "Don’t fall for the lies"

1.0

I worked at Abby Connect

Pros

They appear to be happy in the beginning, seems like whoever put their benefits together was the only one that may have actually cared about the employees! In other words good benefits compared to other companies same size

Cons

I’m a firm believer that give negative get negative so not going to say much here. Sometimes saying nothing can end up saying more without even trying?

Abby Connect2020-02-27
  6. "Best company Hands Down!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing staff, Caring CEO, Benefits, So many growth opportunities. Absolutely amazing company!

Cons

There are no cons!

October 21, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your review! Our love for what we do is personified through positive energy and authentic expression.

7. "Abby Connect is the best!"

Current Employee - Receptionist Team Lead

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love my job here at Abby. I have been here for 8 months and these people are like my family. I explained in my interview that I was looking for a company I could grow in, five months later I received a promotion and I am still growing. Abby really cares about you and does everything to help you grow as a person. I share so many laughs every day and I have made some connections that I will keep for a lifetime. I grow everyday here at Abby, it's not only a job but a career! Working at Abby is the happiest I've been at a job! I love it here!

Cons

I have no cons, Abby rocks!

Abby Connect2019-10-21
  8. "I've been promoted... TWICE!!"

Current Employee - Training and Development Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Preparation, Coaching, Guidance, Encouragement, Opportunities for Growth

Cons

Some Stress, Rapid Change, Standards/Expectations are very high and can be difficult to meet at times.

October 21, 2019HR Manager

Congratulations on your continued growth and promotions! We take pride in our work and hold ourselves to optimal standards for delivering exemplary customer experience.

9. "I LOVE THIS JOB!"

Current Employee - Content Marketing Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Company Culture: At Abby Connect you are a person. Not just another number to account for. Their core values of excellence, integrity, inclusiveness, unity, growth, and passion are abundantly clear and well-practiced in the workplace. I truly enjoy coming to work every day. The environment and team are like a second home and family to me. Excellent Pay & Benefits: You really are taken care of here. Our HR Director is always working to provide the best benefits and employees are paid well. Plus, unlike other companies I have worked for, Abby Connect does give raises throughout your career with them. The Sky is the Limit: This is a working environment that encourages your personal and professional growth. There are no glass ceilings here.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report about this company.

Abby Connect2019-10-14

October 21, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your review! Abby Connect would not be what we are today without our awesome team members. Each one of you is valued and contributes to our overall success.

10. "A company where you can grow"

Current Employee - Customer Excellence Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Abby Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

Abby connect is an amazing company that focuses on growth in the work place and outside of it. There is no limit to how much you can succeed here. We offer full time, and great benefits. There is consistency that that you can depend on here.

Cons

You have to be very self driven to work here.

Abby Connect2019-10-14

October 21, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your review! We are focused on Communication, Growth, and the team. Through innovation and creativity, we collaborate to solve challenges and advance our business through the growth of our team!

Found 22 reviews