KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

93% Recommend to a Friend
96% Approve of CEO

Found 97 of over 98 reviews

4.7
Abby Connect Co-Founder, CEO Nathan Strum (no image)
Nathan Strum

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Abby Connect and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Love work

Jul 11, 2022 - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so kind, always willing to help and is such a positive work environment. It has changed my life for the better.

Cons

Multitasking can be a bit stressful but fun!!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A call center and receptionist desk had a baby.

Aug 5, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

You learn how to multi-task. If you’re never absent and do 150% at your job, your managers do notice and promote you. They give you a free meal once a month. They try and promote a balanced, fun and accepting work culture.

Cons

Emotional demanding job. No work schedule flexibility. False positivity. Weird and/or mean clients and customers. You have to stick to a script and you have to use a weird voice. You have to ask to use the restroom because you’re always on calls, it’s near impossible to leave your seat. No windows at the Rainbow office. Management is a bit fake. People constantly quit so you’re forever picking up the slack or doing the job of three receptionists. Your work schedule constantly changes as well as your break and lunch times. They try to butter you up during training - the first two weeks are cake. During the third week of a five week training, the nature of the job changes drastically. That’s where a lot of my training class quit. Not a good job if you have anxiety.

3. 5.0

Review

Jul 11, 2022 - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best family-oriented job, everyone is so involved and loving!

Cons

There are no cons, everyone is willing to adjust to anything you might possibly need!

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Jsnsnsn

Jun 23, 2022 - BSB in Jacksonville, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s alright tbh if u wanna have a life outside of work

Cons

The management is ok but can be better

Abby Way Co-Director

Hello! Very unfortunate to hear about your experience, however, Abby Connect does not employ anyone in Texas. Good luck with your endeavors.

5. 5.0

Receptionist

May 31, 2022 - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The environment is very welcoming and everyone is so sweet. No matter what team you are on, everyone is so eager to help. It is only my third week, but I feel that I have learned so much, especially being able to talk to callers and clients.

Cons

I wish the pay was a little higher, however, I did not accept this position for the money. I wanted to grow socially.

Abby Way Co-Director

Hi! Welcome to the family! I'm so excited you're here and enjoying your first few weeks. I hope with all the great people around you it is helping you grow and develop in the areas you need. Abby definitely supports growth (one of our core values) whether that be professionally or personally. We're here for you. Thanks for leaving us a review!

6. 5.0

Great company

May 31, 2022 - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

- moving up is totally possible and happens pretty quick. - the job is fast paced and the day flys by. -everyone here is so live and supportive

Cons

- you won’t want to work for any other company… honestly

Abby Way Co-Director

Hello Fellow Abby! Thanks for leaving us a review. You are so right about the possibility of moving up! I think we had at least 3-4 openings in the last 2 weeks. Being a receptionist definitely makes the day go fast, which I always enjoyed! So happy to hear you're receiving the support you need in a great environment :)

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

They do exist! Some employers do care about you

May 21, 2022 - Receptionist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Constant growth opportunities -Different options in health benefit packages - Supportive teams - Constant retrainings to keep you up to date - Fun environment to work at

Cons

I don't really have any con's that I can think about this job just because it's a very straight forward job. Some callers are not the happiest, but you are constantly getting the support you need to deal with them.

Abby Way Co-Director

Hi there! So glad to hear your experience has been great. You are right, we have constant growth opportunities as we have a handful of openings in other departments right now! We totally understand how it feels to speak with unhappy callers so we hope your working environment and culture offset that a bit. Thanks for leaving your feedback and as always if you need anything just reach out!

8. 5.0

Love it here.

Apr 21, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started working here I have received nothing but positive energy and support from everyone in the office. They fully prepare you before you get on the phones so it's not that stressful. They also seem to care alot about your personal growth. so far the best company I have worked for.

Cons

so far so good, there are no cons.

Abby Way Co-Director

Hello there, Abby! It makes us so happy to know that you consider us to be the best company that you've worked for so far! At Abby Connect, we want to make sure that you have all the tools you need for your personal and professional success, and having a positive environment and being surrounded by positive, supportive people is important to us and to our culture. We're so lucky to have you! Thank you for your review!

9. 4.0

Call Center

Apr 21, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Energetic. Enthusiasm. Ease of job. Friendly. Room for growth.

Cons

Pay could be better or add commission. Not aware of the full benefits package yet.

Abby Way Co-Director

Hi there, Abby! We're so happy to have you a part of our team! As part of a growing company, there is always room and opportunity for growth. I would say that's one of my favorite parts about Abby Connect. We are very transparent about our compensation during our hiring process, and we do offer incentive and bonus opportunities. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Receptionist Development Leader to learn more about our incentive and bonus offers. Our benefits will be going through an open enrollment soon. Please be on the lookout for information and we will keep you informed. Thank you for your review and all that you do!

10. 5.0

Amazing Company

Apr 5, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, atmosphere, culture, people, management, ownership, flexibility, opportunity for growth, and more.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say. It's fast-paced and keeps me busy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews
</>Embed

Abby Connect Reviews FAQs

Abby Connect has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Abby Connect to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Abby Connect employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Abby Connect. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

93% of Abby Connect employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Abby Connect 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Abby Connect to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Abby Connect Job Seekers