Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Absolutely Amazing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

I worked at Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is truly a joy to work for. The pay, at the very bottom level, is above 10 an hour. The training in all departments is improving as they expand. Most all of the employees are very easy to work with. You won't go wrong with this company.

Cons

It would benefit this company greatly if most of the employees had more knowledge of not only their job, but all the other departments.

2. "Teller"

Current Employee - Teller in Abilene, TX
    Current Employee - Teller in Abilene, TX

I have been working at Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been very pleased with my time at ATFCU. Supervisors are the best that I have ever worked for. Once you become full time, you get quarterly bonuses that range from 100-175 a quarter. You also get bonuses for balancing every quarter and or balancing the whole year. Pay is better than any credit unions and banks start pay.

Cons

There is not a con I can think of.

Advice to Management

There is always a way of promoting. Job openings are posted frequently, at least once every few months.