- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
Found 3 of over 108 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (108 reviews)
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Consistent work, great people, decent benefits.
Not too much opportunity for upward mobility.
Thank you for your feedback. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Depending on the facility and unit, there are some great people working here. Administration operates under the model of "Just Culture" with a focus on non-punitive process improvement.
Not all directors have bought into the idea of Just Culture, and lack interpersonal collaboration or warmth.Continue reading
We appreciate this feedback. This will be shared with leadership immediately but also encourage you to discuss with your supervisor.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people work here, diverse staff
Micro management, overall low morale, low pay in comparison to other local facilitiesContinue reading
Thank you for your feedback.We will be sure to share your concerns.