Abrazo Community Health Network "scottsdale campus" Reviews | Glassdoor

Abrazo Community Health Network Employee Reviews about "scottsdale campus"

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.1
Pros
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "Definitely a small hospital feel--the staff feels like family(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Administration and upper management are very numbers driven and do not listen to clinical managers and the needs of the individual clinics(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "scottsdale campus"

Return to all Reviews

"RN"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I like that my Scottsdale Campus is small local hospital and everybody knows everybody. We are working hard on all kind of improvements and the changes are seen on daily basis. They are very dynamic. Coworkers nice. Management nice.

Cons

Computer system is slow, many issues with jt. Lack if enough computers ( working ones) almost every shift now. Unable to pass meds in timely manner. New furniture in rooms too bulky, difficult for staff and visitors to move around, like playing Tetris, constantly moving them around.

Abrazo Community Health Network2017-04-04

"Abrazo Scottsdale Campus"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network full-time

Pros

If you are looking for a position with a facility where you can get to know people and where it has a family feel to it, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus is the one to take a look at. The Management Team is very visible and they try to keep us informed. Benefits are good in comparison to many other companies. I do look forward to coming to work which is a real blessing! When my family and I have needed medical care we have always received really great care here at this facility. Inpatient, Outpatient, Lab, Diagnostic Imaging and ER. We've utilized them all! I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative.

Abrazo Community Health Network2015-07-28

"Enjoying it!"

Current Employee - Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Abrazo Scottsdale Campus is a small hospital which is nice you get the chance to know a lot of the employees and The Administrative Team. I have worked there for a little over a year and have all ready been give the opportunity to grow in my current position. I have enjoyed my first year and look forward to many more!

Cons

To have more In-Network Medical Doctors.

Abrazo Community Health Network2015-08-04

"Perfect employer? No! Great employer with a lot of potential? Yes!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Somewhat competitive pay and benefits along with an opportunity to grow. 2. Part of one or the largest health care organizations in the country (Tenet Health). 3. Great opportunity to participate on new projects and expand knowledge in current field. 4. A lot of employee recognition events. 5. Growing brand in the valley. In my opinion, the future looks bright for Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and the entire Abrazo Community Health Network - I am very happy to be a part of the team!

Cons

1. Opportunity to standardize across the other Abrazo hospitals in Phoenix, as well with the parent Tenet - everyone seems to be doing something different. 2. Opportunity to be a little more competitive with pay and benefits. The opportunities that Abrazo needs to work on are the same at nearly every other hospital in Phoenix.

Abrazo Community Health Network2015-07-10

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews