Abrazo Community Health Network "timely manner" Reviews | Glassdoor

Abrazo Community Health Network Employee Reviews about "timely manner"

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.1
Pros
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "Definitely a small hospital feel--the staff feels like family(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Administration and upper management are very numbers driven and do not listen to clinical managers and the needs of the individual clinics(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "timely manner"

Return to all Reviews

"RN"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I like that my Scottsdale Campus is small local hospital and everybody knows everybody. We are working hard on all kind of improvements and the changes are seen on daily basis. They are very dynamic. Coworkers nice. Management nice.

Cons

Computer system is slow, many issues with jt. Lack if enough computers ( working ones) almost every shift now. Unable to pass meds in timely manner. New furniture in rooms too bulky, difficult for staff and visitors to move around, like playing Tetris, constantly moving them around.

Abrazo Community Health Network2017-04-04
  2. "Rph"

I have been working at Abrazo Community Health Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great core staff and vision for this company. I have been here 7 years and we have undergone a lot of positive changes.

Cons

Where I work we Lack supporting staff to get our jobs done in a timely manner. We are told that they are working on this. Also benefits are not all that great, they are very costly company to other hospitals

Continue reading
    Abrazo Community Health Network2016-11-13
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Abrazo Community Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the nurses and ancillary staff are well educated, well trained, and warm, friendly people. They are in the minority, however. Several nurses continue working there just to reach retirement and to be fully vested. I hated to see them crying in the lounge They finally opened the kitchen at night so night staff could have a meal. Hopefully, Tenet can create a sensible, caring, and rewarding environment.

Cons

Being short staffed was a danger to the doctors, nurses, and most of all, the patients. Patients fell on a regular basis, incurring new or further injuries. Nurses were not given the opportunity to learn about new equipment in a timely manner, wasting funds by letting new equipment sit in a corner and not providing optimal care for patients. There was a great deal of "playing favorites" between mid management and nursing staff. At the time, the best way to get a good review was to walk into your manager's office with cookies and coffee and tell her how wonderful she was. Gossip ran rampant, and many innocent people were hurt. Cliques ran several units, and if you didn't "belong" life there was miserable. One new manager came into work, closed the door to her office, and we never saw her again!

Continue reading
    Abrazo Community Health Network2014-07-31

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews