- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The management in this company are absolutely useless and have no idea what they are doing." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★May 10, 2022 - RunnerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In central london great location
Where do we start? The management in this company are absolutely useless and have no idea what they are doing. HR does not exist so any internal issues are never resolved. I experienced racism, bullying and just an overall toxic environment. The CEO listed on here is not even the CEO and they are generally one of the main reason why many employees struggle at this company. They do not care about the staff at all. It’s quite shocking. Lunch is a real issue. You do not get a lunch break but only “down time” meaning you are not allowed to leave the building As you may be needed. Seriously? It’s more like a prison rather than a place to work. Everyone reading this you are better than this company do not waste your time. Shocking, awful and embarrassing place to workContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Post ProductionRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Central London - in Soho
Bad Management skills. Lack of support to staff members. If they decide they don't like you, you will not get fair treatment including pay reviews and promotions, you will definitely notice a clear shift in treatment as soon as this happens. Management actively made comments about people in meetings and in front of team members about others that were derogatory on multiple topics of choice. Political correctness is something they clearly didn't like. The fun happy vibe of the place they offer and promote is actually super toxic as friendships come into play when discussing others. HR doesn't exist. Working overtime is advertised as a team family effort with no benefits of overtime from LATE nights or weekends. You get time back in Lieu CLEARLY depending on how much management like you. Just avoid this place. The CEO on this page isn't the actual CEO of the company.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 25, 2021 - Junior 2D Artist in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Your lunch is paid for if you work through it. Office is located in Soho.
Low wages and long hours. No HR, nor anyone qualified to appropriately assist with internal issues and situations. No adequate mentor system in place for lower-level employees. "Accepted" culture of bullying in place, and encouraged by senior members of staff. "Work hard, play hard" rhetoric.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 20, 2020 - ProductionRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is based in central London
Management tolerates, excuses and encourages sexual harassment and assault against young women, homophobic physical abuse against LGBTQ staff, low salaries, no HR to help you when you're desperate. The company offers no protection.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 26, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Location. In the heart of london.
I worked here for a few weeks and I was experienced to a toxic environment with very poor management. Worked as hard as any of the other employees but was treated differently due to what I believe was a racial thing, No room for progression. No lunch breaks only "down time". Low pay for young workers. I would avoid at all cost.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 21, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work and understanding work environment. Care for employees at every level. Lots of after-work social activities. Great communication from senior management.
Sometimes unsociable hours but that's expected.
- Former Intern★★★★★Nov 14, 2017 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Great people -Good work environment - Fun projects
- None.. the work environment was good! I learned a lot as intern!
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 6, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A fantastic place to be, with a fun open minded bunch and very creative attitude. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Superb support.
Slightly old fashioned when it comes to new software