Abstrakt Marketing Group Reviews

Updated May 21, 2020

4.1
Abstrakt Marketing Group President Scott Scully (no image)
Scott Scully
Pros
  • "You will meet great people as a PSR(in 16 reviews)

• "Last but not least, drink cart comes around every Friday which is always a good time(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no negative comments about Abstrakt(in 40 reviews)

• "There are no Cons with Abstrakt(in 12 reviews)

1. "Pretty great!"

Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Has a great work environment and puts their employees first. Great training and ways to further your skills. Amazing people to work with. Has good benefits.

Cons

Its a desk job. You’re on the phones all day.

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-05-21

May 26, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at Abstrakt. The Partner Account Manager position allows you to learn a lot, all while having fun at the same time.

2. "Psr"

Current Employee - PSR in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity, people, communication, system, training

Cons

I have not worked there long enough

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-05-09

May 13, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. We are glad to hear that you are adjusting to the PSR role despite the current times with COVID-19. We are happy to have 100% of our organization working remotely. We look forward to seeing what position you can grow into during your career at Abstrakt.

"Absolutely the best place to work in STL!"

Current Employee - Director in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are so many departments and career paths growing at Abstrakt. The leadership team and managers give specific support and training to everyone to help them grow in their careers paths. I've been here for 5 years now and I've already been promoted 4 times! On top of everything else, Abstrakt hosts one of the best work cultures I've ever known. This really is an amazing place.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. All expectations are laid out very clearly. If there is one con, it would be the rapid growth. Sometimes you take on new responsibilities as departments are growing and figuring out new processes. This is not a bad problem to have and almost always leads to more growth.

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-03-03

April 30, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We are happy to know that you see how hard our leadership and management team work to provide you with the best resources possible. We can't wait to continue to grow during your career here.

4. "Humans aren't perfect"

Current Employee - PSR in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great ability to grow out of lower positions if you have the desire, fun work environment more often than not, Some leadership is incredible.

Cons

Some people in leadership are not great.

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-03-02

March 3, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us about your past 3 years at Abstrakt. We are glad to hear that you acknowledge your ability to grow professionally and personally at Abstrakt. We believe our leadership team are some of the brightest in the industry. If you have issues regarding the leadership team or your own team , we encourage you to reach out to your manager or HR. Thank you!

5. "Collaboration Heavy and Fast Paced"

Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Abstrakt allows you to take on new roles if you do your job well and keep an open mind. There are countless opportunities for growth if you're willing to be vocal about ideas and be passionate about your work.

Cons

Like any growing company, there are times where different departments can lose track of who is owning what project.

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-02-13

February 18, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. You are absolutely right when it comes to growing your career, Abstrakt is the place. We strive for each of our A-Players to learn, take on new roles, and speak up about new ideas. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing where this position in marketing takes you!

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Partner Sales Representative

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Fun atmosphere, with a great opportunity to advance through hard work.

Cons

No that comes to mind,

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-01-27

February 3, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at Abstrakt. The Partner Sales Representative position allows you to learn a lot, all while having fun at the same time. We look forward to seeing where this role takes you. Keep up the hard work!

"NO MATERNITY LEAVE FOR MOMS."

1.0

I worked at Abstrakt Marketing Group

Pros

They know how to be loud and cheer

Cons

Advice to new or moms to be, ABSTRAKT OFFERS ABSOLUTELY NO MATERNITY LEAVE! Way to take care of the moms who work there!!!!

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-03-01

March 3, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Abstrakt offers voluntary short term disability benefits to all full-time employees after 90 days of employment. This would provide partial income replacement for the time employees are unable to work and under the care of a physician. In addition, new mothers and fathers with at least one year tenure are eligible to take up to 12 weeks of job-protected time off under FMLA.

8. "good place"

Former Employee - Computer Operator Specialist

I worked at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

open, good pay, great environment

Cons

overwhelming at first, culture hard to get into in the beginning

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-01-26

January 27, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with both your salary and the wonderful environment we have at Abstrakt. We strive to create a place where team members can thrive both personally and professionally. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

"Great Place to Work and Make a Difference"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist

I have been working at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Great Support/ Training * Wonderful atmosphere * Constant chance for Growth * Great Pay * Great Work/ Home Balance * The Most Fun Work Functions * I look Forward to waking up and coming to Work

Cons

* It can be stressful trying to give your clients the best that they deserve * It can get hard to not let the rejection on the phones get to you mentally

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-01-21

January 23, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. We appreciate your comments about Abstrakt’s passion for growth opportunity, training, and culture. We truly care about our team member’s ability to grow personally and professionally during their career at Abstrakt. We look forward to seeing where the Talent Acquisition position takes you. Keep up the great work, we're happy to have you on the team!

"Great People"

Former Employee - PSR

I worked at Abstrakt Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training, weekends off, growth

Cons

Long hours, at a desk all day on the phone.

Abstrakt Marketing Group2020-01-22

January 23, 2020Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Abstrakt. We hope you can take what you learned during your time with us and apply it to the next stage of your career.

Found 203 reviews