- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 24, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, growth opportunity, casual. Employees matter and are recognized.
building issues, not company relatedContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 13, 2021 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Paid hour lunch, paid benefits, alternating weeks to work from home.
No structured training, pure nepotism and favorites. No chance for advancement unless somebody above you quits, and even then, they promote their family over experience. No pay raises, even during covid when experiencing profits. 5 days PTO earned as you work, 5 sick days starting. Lots of claim calls because claims are backed up. Management seems to always disappear when you need them or they update their system. System updates always have problems.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Paid Benefits Paid Lunch
Unpaid No handbook or rules outlined Write ups for not being able to handle your workload in an understaffed environment Family members hired as employees & favored Terrible system, very difficult to work with--constant changes & updates breaking processingContinue reading