Academic Partnerships Reviews

Updated May 27, 2021

Found 191 of over 202 reviews

4.1
Academic Partnerships CEO and Vice-Chairman Rob Ganji  (no image)
Rob Ganji
Pros
  • "Great work culture and great people(in 11 reviews)

• "get to work in higher education(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very high upper management turnover(in 10 reviews)

• "High turnover ratio for call center(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

May 8, 2021 - Student Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Management, Pay, Growth, and Life Balance

Cons

There really isn't any Cons, can get redundant but do your best and you can manage your own business

2. 5.0

Amazing Place To Work!

Mar 25, 2021 - Executive Director in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is ethical, progressive, and growing. The talented individuals that I get to work with are top-notch in all the departments. When I was looking to change careers I put AP at the top of my list for company culture and growth. I have been on the field sales team for 2 + years and the family culture is supportive, innovative, and dedicated to achieving success. The work-life is a great balance of work hard and play hard. We love to celebrate our successes and share ideas to help each other grow. There are many opportunities to work on cross-functional teams and have exposure to other departments which is something I look for to grow and develop.

Cons

Technology resources and cross-function communication are a couple of weaknesses that have been identified by our executive leaders. Actions to implement new technology and increase communication have begun.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Mission-Driven Organization that Cares About People

Mar 16, 2021 - Academic Services and Products in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Academic Partnerships is an incredible organization to work for. As an online facilitator, AP is on the right side of history - helping universities expand access to top quality, affordable, workforce relevant online programs. In addition to the amazing work we do everyday in higher education, AP cares deeply about its employees and team members. Growing individuals and future leaders is at the heart of One AP. I feel fortunate to be a part of AP's mission, commitment and impact.

Cons

Can't think of any! Remote work has contributed to even greater work-life balance. I love what we do and love being a part of the AP family!

Continue reading
    4. 5.0

Progressive company

May 7, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great CEO, coworkers, and work environment.

Cons

Depending on the department there can be a lot of overtime.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

ok company

May 27, 2021 - Enrollment Specialist in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

pay is decent start around 40k and remote work

Cons

management does not help they dont know what they are doing

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work and grow

Mar 25, 2021 - Field Sales Representative in Charleston, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the most inclusive, supportive company I have worked for. Also, the training is amazing. Strong leadership that truly supports the team.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for if you are looking for an Agent and call center role

Apr 29, 2021 - Enrollment Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very forward when it comes to inclusivity and work-life balance

Cons

Very political when it comes to promotions, rather than looking at skills

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

The future of education

Feb 18, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company believes in providing affordable education to students. They work with universities to put a quality degree programs in a format that working adults can be successful pursuing. A quality product that helps people reach their educational goals.

Cons

They utilize too much call center focus rather than helping potential students understand the product they inquire about. A quality product will sell itself. Too much focus on metrics in the call center that degrade the university's programs and value. Poor call center tactics that border on spam.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Strong C-Suite Leadership

Jun 3, 2020 - Executive Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never write post on any platform expressing my opinion, but since the state of world and business has changed so drastically over the past few months, I wanted to share something positive. When many companies were forced to lay off employees left and right during the pandemic, we were never in fear of loosing our jobs. Our company did a wonderful job of bringing reassurance the employees. In return, I will say every employee gave 100% because we were able to see the leadership team, especially the CEO, really advocate for making sure we had everything we needed to be effective. We had a Townhall meeting almost a week ago, and for the CEO to express that our offices would not be open until after Labor Day because he understood the many challenges the employees had been facing over the past few months, speaks volumes to his leadership. Understanding that many employees would have challenges with finding childcare over the summer with the pandemic and really just the generally concern of everyones well being, he put the employees first. To have the level of sensibility towards the employees is heartwarming, and I am very aware, as well as many across the organization, that this level of leadership was not experienced for many organization around the country. I have now committed myself to giving 200% everyday because I know our leadership is looking out for the best interest of the employees.

Cons

Communication could be improved but it has vastly improved over the past year with the initiative of 1AP.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 2.0
      Current Employee

It wasn't the worst place I've been but it was pretty bad

Mar 25, 2021 - Enrollment Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great friendships Learned more about education

Cons

No professional growth opportunities Managers are hand-picked friends of the directors Too much pressure for nothing Favoritism At times we were treated as children in regards to "bathroom" breaks. I remember being told that it shouldn't take 5 minutes to use the restroom. This was in an office with one women's restroom with about 4 stalls.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Reviews