Academic Partnerships Reviews

Updated May 19, 2020

4.0
Academic Partnerships CEO and Vice-Chairman Rob Ganji  (no image)
Rob Ganji
Cons
  1. "Best Organization I've ever joined"

Current Employee - Instructional Designer

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance: I feel that the organization from the CEO to managers put my needs first and are VERY proactive about what's important to me (I've brought my toddler to group meetings, and she's not the only kid there) When I've had tough times, my team was there as a support network and helped me with my workload. Work Style: collaborative, open communication, team focused, and a good amount of autonomy for what our department does. We have processes, we constantly adapt them to meet the needs of our partners and employees. Work: I WORK. but I love it. I'm engaged and motivated. If something isn't working, my managers care. They don't blow me off, they are consistently engaged to ensure I am supported and I can do my job to the fullest. Coworkers: Even being remote, we have a strong team. I feel for the first time in years I'm with my people, we have great bonding opportunities as well. CEO/Management team: They are five steps ahead, they are always forward thinking. They are transparent, the CEO regularly sends emails and you're free to respond. The CEO thinks about his organization form the employee's perspective. He genuinely cares for you. Your managers communicate changes- what, why, and how. They ensure the team understands why it's important and ask for input. They don't hide in their roles. You can reach out to senior management and it's not weird, they are happy to help or talk. Bottom line: It's rare to find an organization with a culture like this. I am super happy in my role even on the toughest days. I rarely if ever have left work angry. I've happily worked long hours not because I was asked to, it was never demanded of me. I believe in what we do.

Cons

It's a busy organization, if you like a slow pace for work, this probably won't be a good fit. It's demanding, you have to love what you do to work here. (I don't feel that's a con but more a consideration for your work style)

Academic Partnerships2020-05-01
  2. "Love the impact"

Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Impact you have on students Good pay At times make you feel valuable

Cons

Results driven Inefficiency Benefits are luke warm but better than some

Academic Partnerships2020-05-19
  3. "OUTSTANDING COMPANY TO BE A PART OF!"

Current Employee - Senior Enrollment Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparency all the way to the top leaders-Great compensation-great working environment-fair, open and supportive working environment-Flexibility-home based-AMAZING communication and support when needed. I have been with the organization for almost two years . I feel so fortunate to work for a company that not only places their partner experience first but their employees as well.

Cons

NONE-My experience has been hands done nothing but positive

Academic Partnerships2020-03-05
  4. "Made the right decision in joining a GREAT team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time

Pros

The mission behind AP's growing business is a huge plus! Everyone works to fulfill the mission. The leadership team is top notch and all employees have been incredibly welcoming. My on-boarding was well thought out and extensive. One of the most exciting pro's is how the company is positioned and where it's going - up, up, up!

Cons

If you're looking for a job to "just get by," AP will not be for you.

Academic Partnerships2020-02-27

"Here"

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time

Pros

Great location downtown Dallas office

Cons

Not the “One AP” they try to achieve to be.

Academic Partnerships2020-02-12
  6. "Good Company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing

I worked at Academic Partnerships full-time

Pros

Great work-life balance and very relaxing environment

Cons

No direction and a little unorganized

Academic Partnerships2020-01-28
  7. "Fast pace but the culture is great!"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

I currently work at Academic Partnerships in the IT department. In my time here so far, I have experienced a very diverse and caring culture within our department. The management is awesome and truly care about their employees. I have not experienced a good management team like this at my previous companies so it's a breath of fresh air! This company is always growing with new technology and I have been fortunate to see the growth with new opportunities. There is always room for opportunity at AP.

Cons

The workload can get pretty heavy sometimes so any time off is difficult to plan for.

Academic Partnerships2019-12-18
  8. "Obtaining employment at AP was one of the best things that ever happened to me!"

Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a company that truly values their employees. One of the best cultures I have seen at a company in my entire career. There are so many positive aspects within the management team and their leadership skills. This is definitely a company that promotes within and there is room for growth and opportunity. I referred other co-workers from my previous employment and they are just as happy as I am to make the move! The starting salary doesn't even compare to it's competitors. I am very impressed with the level of professionalism, team work and FUN we have with co-workers. The best company to work for in the education business!!!

Cons

It takes time to get used to working remote, but once you do-you realize there is nothing better!

Academic Partnerships2019-12-12

Academic Partnerships Response

December 23, 2019Human Resources

Thanks for sharing! We love hearing about your great experience of joining the #OneAP team!

"Great work culture and a worthy mission!"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than a year

Pros

AP has seen tremendous growth the past few years and there is a great deal more to come. Working with great institutions of higher learning. Compensation is above industry standards and solid benefits. Not to mention a very employee centric culture. AP spends more on activities for employee engagement then any organization I have ever worked for. AP really cares about its people.

Cons

Fast moving work environment, you have to be able to keep up with the changes and growth. Not necessarily a con but more of the type of person needed to work here. If you love a challenge and enjoy the fast pace this company is for you.

Academic Partnerships2019-12-08

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've worked at AP for almost 8 years now and I absolutely love it! My management team has always been fair to our group and I have NO complaints. My salary is excellent and what I love about the company is that when employees give feedback they actually listen and try to implement it. We receive bonuses and pretty cool teambuilding events as well. Let's not even talk about the work from home benefits. Most of the ES team now works from home and if they don't now it's probably coming. Just that.....just that ONE benefit is TREMENDOUS. I don't think many people actually understand how awesome it is to work from your home and how much you save on food, gas, car repairs, clothes....I could keep going. If you get a chance to apply here, do not miss out.

Cons

I do wish our benefits were a bit cheaper and our systems could use an upgrade. Currently we have two systems which pretty much do the same thing, taking it down to one would help. However, aside from that I don't have many complaints. If I did, I would probably be looking for another job and I am not.

Academic Partnerships2019-11-21

Academic Partnerships Response

December 23, 2019Human Resources

Thanks for the feedback....and for you commitment to our university partners and their students!

Found 154 reviews