Accelerated Innovators Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

"Surprising Misunderstanding"

Former Contractor - Consultant
    Former Contractor - Consultant

I worked at Accelerated Innovators as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Quick paycheck turn-around, little to no interference or requirements.

Cons

When asking for another contract at the end of the present one, email was ignored. Finally sent an email expressing my discontent and had a noticeably angered CEO call me on the phone to tell me never to call his business unprofessional again. Seems like he took it real personally - but his response to my phone call really just proved my accusation of unprofessional behavior. I don't this this should prevent you from working here. Just don't dare say anything bad about the company or the CEO will be on your phone in minutes!

Advice to Management

Focus on satisfaction of those you are employing. Remember - you're earning a paycheck for these individuals' work. It should be your job to provide excellent customer service and quiet their concerns and aggravations. It isn't your place to tell people how to act, and you certainly need to check your emotions before communicating with employees. If you don't like the way an employee has spoken about your company, don't employ them any longer.

"Contractor"

Pros

At first,I was impressed with the employment opportunities must it's a one man operation

Cons

The CEO is unprofessional never returns calls,pretends your employment is of their interest and tell lies of upcoming interviews and never provides an email or call of the details. Stay away far away