Accelerated Marketing Solutions Reviews in Deer Park, NY | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Love. My. Job."

Current Employee - Verizon Sales Representative in Deer Park, NY
    Current Employee - Verizon Sales Representative in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Accelerated Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best opportunity anyone could have. This company teaches you everything you need to know about business. I've learned more working with this company than I did in college or my internships. I also never dreamed I would be making this much money.

Cons

Hard work. Sometimes the hours can be long, but it's really not that significant.

Advice to Management

n/a

"lead generator"

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Deer Park, NY
    Current Employee - Lead Generator in Deer Park, NY

I have been working at Accelerated Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

brain washing cult like atmpsphere

Cons

nothing good but wasting your time for strictly commison, they make you sign this gigantic contract so you cant sue them and they can exploiut their workers, you either get hired for home depot, verzon (ony men do) and power home remodeling a nopther scam in itself, they teach you a pitch and promise you will be an owner of your own company its all a sad game and they pray on college kids

Advice to Management

be upfront and tell the potential emplyee your game a

"Excellent Opportunity - I can tell you why."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Deer Park, NY
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Deer Park, NY

Pros

Working here is the best opportunity for someone that is looking for growth, structure, gaining extra experience as well as contributing with their own qualified attributes. Starting off will always be tricky to learn all the ropes, but the people in this atmosphere is so personable and making the transition so much easier. There is not a day that I do not like coming into work. No one wants to see anyone fail, we work as a team and strive as a team.

Cons

Location! Location! Location!
    There is no room for slacking in the company. Everyone here wants to climbs ladders and shoot up to being a striving company with that comes hard work, lots of dedication and self motivation. So to make this a con there is no down time, its a work hard now to play later.

4. "Verizon Fios Campaign is the #1 program in the Office"

Current Employee - Verizon Fios Campaign Manager in Deer Park, NY
    Current Employee - Verizon Fios Campaign Manager in Deer Park, NY

Pros

- The money was big time in Management
    - Teaching and mentoring others was rewarding
    - Good environment, didn't mind coming to work
    - Loved being in control of my future and my responsibility
    - It was a really consistent and stable position
    - I was able to bring my wife and kids to their events and team nights
    - My manager, Drew, really taught me a lot about Entrepreneurship

Cons

- I would work on Saturday mornings some weeks to hit our office goals
    - I had to run morning meetings everyday that involved me speaking in front of large groups
    - Sometimes I would be exhausted coming home and night from long days

Advice to Management

I feel good about working as one of the Managers here. Drew you are an unbelievable guy, Thanks for everything.

"The people there were unbelievably cool and really talented."

Former Intern - Distributor in Deer Park, NY
    Former Intern - Distributor in Deer Park, NY

I worked at Accelerated Marketing Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

My time at Accelerated was enjoyable. I was only an intern. Got college credits, plus it was paid so that was nice. I liked the guys in the office. Everyone was chill. Learned a couple of things about sales and how to be better at it. Not a bad way to spend the summer.

Cons

I worked really hard during my time there. It wasn't like that bad or anything but it is not for everybody. I had a tough time getting consistent just because I was only there for a summer. My advice would be to graduate first before you try and really get a full time position. Its a good structure but like I said, pretty tough. If you can handle the high pressure situations then go for it, otherwise your better off at Walmart for the summer.

Advice to Management

Hey Management! lol. I dont have much advice. They all good peoples. I liked my leader Luke he was the man.