Acceleration Partners Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Anonymous

Acceleration Partners Anonymous Reviews

Updated Dec 12, 2019

5.0

"Employee Focused, Results Oriented"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel so grateful to work at AP. This is the first place I have ever worked that truly embodies their core values and lives them everyday, from the hiring process, to training, to professional development, and so much more! At AP you will work with smart, collaborative and supportive teammates who are always willing to help out and want to lift one another up. AP really embraces work life integration - our leadership team believes in working smarter, not harder, and taking time to recharge and refresh as well. Working remotely provides a level of flexibility that I have personally never had before. I feel like I can bring my best self to work everyday, work incredibly hard, but also work in an environment that is comfortable and familiar to me. The mission and vision of AP is also clear and something that I believe in. Our leaders are transparent about what is going on at the company, and they are always willing to answer any questions anyone has. All employees are provided all the tools they need to be successful and grow at AP - interesting projects, a roadmap for your career growth, unique learning and development opportunities, and supportive managers.

Cons

As many people have mentioned, working from home is not for everyone - you have to have discipline and be self motivated in order to succeed. You also need to be comfortable being autonomous, which not everyone is able to do. AP is also a very feedback oriented culture, so you have to be comfortable receiving positive but also constructive, feedback about projects and performance. This is an agency, so being flexible and adaptable is key - if you don't like an ever changing environment where you may have to juggle multiple priorities, this is not the right place for you. While leadership does try to be thoughtful and intentional when changes are made, it's still something to get used to.

Continue reading
    Acceleration Partners2019-12-12

"Truly a GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

AP offers flexibility and TRULY believe in it. Unlike other places of employment, AP encourages employees to take care of their family and themselves and balance their lives with work. It's an agency - so it's fast-paced, but having the flexibility to manage your life is priceless. In addition, working with very smart people who truly care about the company and want to come together to make the brand successful is such a great quality. AP is a positive, vibrant and creative agency - the brand is on the cutting edge and is a few steps ahead.

Cons

Since AP is a remote culture, it would be great to see our colleagues more often. The company does host a company-wide summit once-a-year, which is amazing. We also have a monthly stipend for shared spaces, and have quite a few get togethers. Working from home is an adjustment - it works for some, but not for others.

Continue reading
    Acceleration Partners2019-03-08

"The BEST Place to Work!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Seriously, AP is the absolute best place to work. I have never worked at another company who genuinely cares for the well-beings of their employees, both professionally and personally, as people beyond the employee. The work we do, while often demanding and challenging, is exciting and inspiring and pushes you to to continue learning and growing. From the top down, AP's employees are all superstars - every here is genuine and thoughtful, functioning a team and here to support one another day in and day out.

Cons

These cons are not true cons per se, but rather an aspect of the company that potential applicants should know about. The culture at AP is outstanding, the work we do is challenging and my colleagues are the best; HOWEVER it is a fast-paced environment, and both expectations and standards are high. To be successful here you have to be highly self-motivated, organized, as well as able to proactively juggle a lot of priorities at any given time. The work from home environment is a huge benefit, however it does not equate to a cushy couch job--we work, and work hard.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-26

"The Opportunity of A Lifetime"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Tremendous opportunity for both personal and professional growth - Open and honest work environment - Very talented and helpful co-workers - Constantly innovating and improving - Opportunity to work on challenging projects - Great CEO and executives - Top compensation and benefits

Cons

- Due to the age of the company and tremendous growth, shifts in the company structure happen often. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but you have to be comfortable with rapid change. - Workload can be heavy at times

Acceleration Partners2016-11-29
  5. "Affiliate Manager"

Anonymous

I have been working at Acceleration Partners

Pros

Working from home yet feeling so connected to your team and wider company is unique and something I cherish. I have worked from home in previous roles and it can at times feel pretty lonely and secluded yet at AP you are involved, busy and always on video so it feels like a busy office but with no commute!

Cons

I haven't found an yet.

Acceleration Partners2016-11-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews