Acceleration Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Acceleration Partners Reviews

Updated Feb 25, 2020

4.9
  1. "Great company with great people doing great things"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time

Pros

- Work (hard) from home - Smart team of passionate marketers - Advancement opportunities for people early in their career - Great culture that supports open and honest feedback

Cons

- Some growing pains as we scale globally - Pay and benefits are mid-range - Technology is lacking in some areas

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  2. "A company that truly cares about their employees"

Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Acceleration Partners is truly a place for the most intelligent affiliate marketers to come together and work with some of the biggest and best brands in the world (not just the US). You get to work with the most amazing people who like to be challenged, work hard but ultimately see results. It's not an easy job by any means but the leadership team is very open and transparent to feedback to make your job better. I've never seen a company that cares this much about their employees and what their employees want. It is really an amazing opportunity if you are up for the challenge.

Cons

We work really hard and we love to give feedback. If you don't like constructive feedback, AP is not for you. We work with super smart people and we want our employees to excel and improve every day. You need to be open to your manager calling you after a client call to tell you how you can improve next time or even a peer emailing you about a better way to move forward with a process. If you don't want to hear feedback, unfortunately, you won't like it here.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  3. "Great culture, great people"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture of transparency and trust is truly woven throughout every layer of the organization, it's not just lip service by senior leadership. Employees are true team players and work together in the best interest of the clients.

Cons

Benefits are OK but could be improved. With the significant growth the company has seen in recent years I think it's time for management to reevaluate.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  4. "Unbeatable Company Culture"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Flexible work/life balance - Amazing training resources for both new hires and long-time employees - Incredibly transparent company culture - Each and every employee has a "go-getter" attitude and strives to embrace relationships - Everyone is ALWAYS willing to help out no matter how busy things get - Upper management is constantly striving to make changes/improvements based on employee feedback

Cons

Working from home isn't for everyone, it definitely takes a certain level of discipline and scheduling.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  5. "A Great Place if You Are the Right Fit"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Super strong culture, high-performing environment with a focus on personal and professional development. High growth with tons of opportunity.

Cons

Can be overwhelming if you aren't great at prioritization and multi-tasking. Roles can sometimes be a little ambiguous.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  6. "If you're self-motivated and produce high-quality work, AP is the best."

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility of working from home is huge. As long as deadlines are met and you are available mostly during business hours (especially for clients), schedule can be flexible too. The biggest pro is that the owner and management truly care about the professional AND personal success of each employee. The reviews are accurate - this attitude is authentic and permeates the culture here. This attracts high-quality employees that tend to share the company values.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated and dedicated to producing to high-quality work, you probably won't be successful here. Not a place to coast.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  7. "AP is the perfect place to work if you are Self-Motivated!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

The flexibility of working from home is HUGE. Of course, you will need to make sure that deadlines are met and that you are available during most business hours but it is definitely more flexible than a 9-5 job in an office. The onboarding and training process is amazing. AP really takes the time to make sure all new employees are set up for success and there are many systems in place to ensure that you remain happy. There is a clear path for advancement and if you want to adjust your career they will support you in that as well.

Cons

You must be self-motivated, dedicated to producing high-quality work, and open to feedback.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  8. "Amazing people and great service to clients"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Strong Global Leadership team - There is a general company attitude of team first. There is no backstabbing or politics, no one is out only for themselves. It is really refreshing that the people are all smart and genuine and helping one another succeed. - Lots of growth opportunity in client services, the team is growing super fast and lots of internal promotions - Working from home is great, lots of autonomy and space to integrate family life and the demands of agency life. - String alignment on goals, objectives, and obstacles from the CEO to the Associate level, information is free-flowing with a lot of transparency - Premium service for clients, it's nice to work someplace where you truly believe in the service/product.

Cons

There are not a lot of cons, but if I had to pick something I would say that it is very busy all the time and there is alot of work to be done as is expected with a high growth company. You have to be good at prioritization and willing to adjust frequently. If you are not willing to put in 100% everyday then this company is not right for you.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  9. "Amazing Work/Life Integration"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time

Pros

Work from home, great benefits, competitive salary, flexible schedule, supportive coworkers, in depth on boarding process, opportunity to relocate

Cons

All jobs are remote, if that is not for you, this would not be the place for you.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10
  10. "Serious about company culture"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of reasons why I love working at Acceleration Partners (AP for short). It I had to boil it down to a few things, it would be: - AMAZING company culture. I've never worked at at company that takes their culture more seriously. We honest live and breath our core values and think about these when we are making hiring decisions. We often ask, are they a core value fit? - Insanely smart team. We have some of the best and brightest people in the industry working at AP. It's rare to encounter a circumstance someone on the team hasn't already dealt with in some capacity. - Transparency. The level of transparency with the leadership team is incredible. There is a open door policy that is more than just a saying. Leadership takes all feedback seriously, and honestly encourages it.

Cons

Working in an agency environment is fast-paces and stressful. If you're not a person who handles stress or change well, this is not the environment for you. We also have high standards in terms of output and managers will give direct, honest feedback often. This isn't a con, but if you aren't able to take feedback well, you will struggle at AP.

Found 175 reviews