Acceleration Partners Senior Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Acceleration Partners Senior Associate Reviews

Updated Jan 31, 2020

4.9
  1. "Great Interview Experience and Culture"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently completed the interview process and everyone I met was so kind. You can truly tell that all of the employees embody AP's core values. I'm extremely excited to start working at AP.

Cons

No cons at this time

Acceleration Partners2020-01-31

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

AP is an incredible company where you get to work with wonderful people and in an environment that cares about your personal and professional growth. Working from home allows you to have a great work/life balance!

Cons

It's an agency, so it is fast-paced, which might not be for some. You have to make the time in the day for yourself and learn to balance your work and life. The capability to have a great work/life balance is there, but you must actively do it yourself otherwise it can be all-consuming.

Acceleration Partners2019-11-22

"The Happiest Place I've Ever Worked!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are so many pros to working for AP! I have worked at many organizations and can say with confidence that AP is one of the only places I've had the honor of being that actually lives to its core values! AP is focused on providing the absolute best work to our clients, while also going above and beyond to ensure employees are happy and performing to AP's incredible standards. Before I applied to AP I almost felt that it sounded too good to be true, and being here for around 2 years I've realized that AP is better than that even! I am lucky every day to work with some of the most talented and driven people in performance marketing, and I look forward to continued growth with AP.

Cons

AP might not be the perfect fit for everybody, and some days can be incredibly stressful. You will need to pivot from time to time and learn how to prioritize or you will fall behind.

Acceleration Partners2019-09-10

"Former Senior Associate - Acceleration Partners"

Former Employee - Senior Associate

I worked at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great culture and benefits -Employees are very welcoming

Cons

Long hours, stretched pretty thin across multiple accounts

Acceleration Partners2019-05-21

"Loving Life at AP"

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Affiliate Marketing in Denver, CO

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

The entire company strives to stand behind its core values and makes sure everyone feels included and successful. It's refreshing to work somewhere where not only work/life balance is accepted, but work/life integration is actually encouraged. I feel like AP treats their employees as talent, rather than just another number.

Cons

Adjusting to a completely remote position can have its challenges, but I feel like AP tries to prepare you for that as best as possible.

Acceleration Partners2018-10-23
  6. "Great Place For Hardworkers"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Flexible work environment -Transparent leadership -Great culture -Promote when ready mentality -Amazing team of employees that are always offering support -Company asks for feedback on a weekly basis and takes action based on feedback

Cons

-Never enough hours in the day (right now AP has significantly grown their business and we're all working long hours) -Low pay (I work harder and get paid less than my previous position, but the culture helps balance this out) -Tough clients that expect more than what they're paying for -A lot of associate work is busy work

Acceleration Partners2018-10-10

"Senior Associate"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Leadership is very transparent with all levels of employees -Opportunity for growth -Challenging environment, management helps you to excel and improve at all levels -Constantly given opportunity to excel in your role and take on new tasks and responsibility

Cons

If you are not used to a challenging, fast paced environment, this may not be the right fit for you.

Acceleration Partners2018-08-29

"Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone, literally everyone, is so friendly and helpful. They are willing to help you with any small task or question and never make you feel like your question is silly. Obviously working from home and being able to work remote from anywhere is a huge PRO.

Cons

Haven't been able to find any yet.

Acceleration Partners2018-08-28

"Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at AP means you are a part of a team that is highly motivated and driven to help their clients succeed. I've had the opportunity to learn from and grow with some of the best in the affiliate marketing industry. Everyone who works here is a team player and more than happy to help and share knowledge. Also, the work life balance allowed by this job is more than ideal.

Cons

You definitely need to be a highly motivated individual to succeed while working from home. Luckily, the culture here makes it pretty hard to not want to contribute by doing your absolute best.

Acceleration Partners2018-04-24
  10. "Great Place, Great People!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Affiliate Marketing in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work-from-home with flexible work days, no micro-managing from the higher-ups, and the ability to access anyone in the company when you need it.

Cons

Working from home isn't for everyone, but if you're an independent worker who likes the option of collaboration, this is the environment for you.

Acceleration Partners2018-04-20