Accenture Reviews in Fort Meade, MD | Glassdoor

Fort Meade, MD

1.2

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work life balance can be an after thought even though it's talked as top of mind (in 2668 reviews)

• Long working hours but that was to be expected from a consulting firm (in 1339 reviews)

1. "Accenture was a great company for me as a recent college graduate. I was not happy with the project I was in, due to the costumer, but my team was great. I would go back on a different project."

Former Employee - Functional Consultant in Fort Meade, MD
    Former Employee - Functional Consultant in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Accenture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great for working mothers
    If in consulting you have the opportunity to be on different projects with new customers and new learning experiences.
    Good salary and raises

Cons

Being in services, I felt stuck in a 3-5 year position when I wanted the opportunity to move around in consulting.
    Promotions were held up by management with little to no explanation.
    I did not feel supported when I wanted to stay with Accenture but move to a different project.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your hard workers who want the change to try something new, better to have them within the company then gone all together.

"Accenture Federal's HR department is a disaster."

Former Employee - Junior Functional Support Analyst in Fort Meade, MD
    Former Employee - Junior Functional Support Analyst in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Accenture full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing I can think of

Cons

Accenture Federal's HR was a nightmare. I received an offer letter contingent on TS security clearance in early February 2014 and the company canceled my clearance in March 2015 before I was given or denied the clearance. During my clearance process, they would regularly tell me that they had non-cleared opportunities for me, only to pull back these opportunities. My contact left the company and no one bothered to tell me until I reached out months later. After they canceled my clearance process, they made no effort to find me another position within the company

Advice to Management

Treat talent with more respect. I was willing to wait for Accenture and they did nothing to help me find work, even though they hired me thinking I was a strong candidate.

Showing 2 of 26,652 reviews