Found 2,193 of over 156K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Accenture
How does Cognizant compare to Accenture in terms of work, culture, clients, levels and salary? I'm a CL5 at ACN in Australia (Sydney) and have been looking to exit for a while. But tech vendors are still laying off people and aren't recruiting. I've been approached by Cognizant for a Sr Manager / Associate Director role, but as far as I understand that would be equivalent to an ACN CL6, or Big4 Sr Manager level. Do they offer RSUs as well?
Consulting Exit Opportunities
Have a power day interview with Capital One (Product Management) in two weeks and was wondering if you all have any resources and/or advice on how to case prep for the interviews? (I haven’t cased in years and got lucky with an easy case for my ACN interview)
Consulting Exit Opportunities
Are exit ops for MBB that much better than ACN? I got an offer to switch to BCG as a consultant, but am really enjoying the work and work-life balance. So, I’m wondering if there is that much of a difference down the line in terms of opportunities when I decide to switch to industry.
First year Senior Manager at ACN - ~$270k all-in. Don’t want the pain of making MD. 9 YoE. Top 10 MBA. Offer: FAANG, $185k base, Target/yr: 20% bonus + $45k stock; Cloud Strat & Ops; One Time: $250k stock equal vest (4 yrs), $60k sign-on; $15k relocation; MCOL to HCOL. Flags: IC Role, HCOL, salary stagnation, ease of promotion; Would you take this offer? I like the team and work, but feels like a step down from SM.
Got a burning question about Accenture? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Accenture employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It has been 7 months working in Accenture.....never felt work tirelessly.....trainings are good and good work life balance" (in 7134 reviews)
- "Working here is good because the work culture is good and we get to reskill and upskill ourselves." (in 5611 reviews)
- "Great people that are very supporting and motivating once you have found your 'family' within the very big company." (in 5005 reviews)
- "encourage employees to upskilling themself and gain some certifications Many events in the premises always Benefits are good" (in 4382 reviews)
- "At first all the IT culture and perks of being in a company seems good." (in 3147 reviews)
- "Low salary for resources who are loyal and staying with the company for long years." (in 5318 reviews)
- "I was in Accenture Kolkata and here management are very very poor like political leader (leader with zero knowledge)." (in 2929 reviews)
- "Extended working hours are expected" (in 2518 reviews)
- "Long hours and also need to work late night if you are working with US clients" (in 1651 reviews)
- "If you are stuck with bad manager and getting a release from the project is very tough" (in 1651 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Accenture and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long working hours"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Oct 28, 2022Associate ManagerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Salary hikes are good Work from home opportunities
Work culture is pathetic Working hours are very long but it will vary from project to project
- 2.0Jul 27, 2021Procurement AnalystCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Shuttle service is free. Timely salary crediting to bank. If you get a good project you can learn a lot and will help you build your skills
They cut half of the variable pay. After a certain point the scope for career growth is at the minimal. Politics, nepotism, give fastrack rating their own favourite person, performance achievement just an formality in actual noting happen. Long hours and also need to work late night if you are working with US clients1