Found 833 of over 160K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good and yearly appraisal is also good as compared to other service based companies." (in 7308 reviews)
- "Working here is good because the work culture is good and we get to reskill and upskill ourselves." (in 5765 reviews)
- "You get the chance to work with great people that are very driven and know their subject area very well" (in 5122 reviews)
- "encourage employees to upskilling themself and gain some certifications Many events in the premises always Benefits are good" (in 4428 reviews)
- "At first all the IT culture and perks of being in a company seems good." (in 3277 reviews)
- "low salary is the bad cons here cause the increment is not as good as other company ios waht i think" (in 5499 reviews)
- "I was in Accenture Kolkata and here management are very very poor like political leader (leader with zero knowledge)." (in 3011 reviews)
- "Extended working hours a little" (in 2561 reviews)
- "If you are stuck with bad manager and getting a release from the project is very tough" (in 1689 reviews)
- "Can be long hours and lots of travel which might not be ideal for those with a family" (in 1686 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Accenture and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "variable pay"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jul 19, 2022Senior Applications DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Good career growth Greater Learning curve Certifications as many as you can Promotion
Variable pay is not good you will hardly get your Variable pay least you can expect
- 4.0Jun 25, 2021Applications Development SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Many learning opportunities Onsite opportunity Work from home
Management Hikes Variable pay percent is large.. which you won't get 100% each year
- 3.0Jun 9, 2016Software Engineering AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Employee friendly,good place to work,more onsite opportunities,shuttle services are good.
Variable pay is high and again all the pros are depends upon which project your working in.
- 4.0Mar 3, 2019Software Engineering AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Work life doesn't impact much on Personal lifetime. Infrastructure, Pieces of training. Job Security. Project roles across the country.
Variable Pay is so high in CTC and you will not receive very less of it. Management shows a lot of favoritism in appraisal time. No Onsite opportunities. Notice period
- 2.0Oct 18, 2023SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Ample projects, good people, good scope for learning, general policies are good, recognition is good.
Pay is below average. Variable pay is very high and you will struggle to get even a 3rd of the amount. This happens even when the company is doing very well and your performance is exceptional. Hikes and promotions are missing and reduced. 0 hike this year and promotions are non existent. Very high workload is common across majority of the projects. They expect you to be their slave who can stretch whenever and wherever they need. Long hours and weekends are common. No work life balance, bad pay. Good for workoholics who don't have any social life. Used to be a good company but not anymore.2
- 1.0Nov 20, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
You will get salary timely manner
They will show very high variable pay and they will not pay even 50 % of the amount They will show skill bonus in the offer and they will remove whenever they want. Accenture offers are trap. Please consider only fixed pay that is the only payment guaranteed. managers thinks they are CEO of the company because no other senior managers enters your bay Senior managers are waste they only worried about clients billing on hour basis. they wont care for accenture employees
- 5.0Jan 20, 2023Associate Software EngineerFormer EmployeeChennai
The company is more employee friendly. The variable pay and other bonus are very good compared to other service based companies.
Changing stream is bit difficult.
- 4.0Oct 19, 2014Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Brand name adds charm to your experience HR is supportive if you play by the policy Almost in all major cities. Good offices. International clients. Opportunities to go onshore.
New management has started screwing things up. It is turning into austerity mode all of a sudden. AC outages, cutting relocation compensations, monitoring working hours now a days. Getting out from a project or location for that matter is very hard. Internal politics, lack of transparency in appraisal process...well that is practically everywhere though...! Once you screw-up, it will take you down all the time. Almost no second chances. Salary is pathetic. Variable pay takes a big chunk out of it and is based on half yearly performance and project budgets.
- 4.0Oct 13, 2021Associate ManagerCurrent EmployeeHyderābād
Work is at a higher side but the company provides a great flexibility in work location. WFH is not a problem here.
Variable pay component is higher in salary and is often confusing since its never provided fully to the employees.
- 4.0Aug 27, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChennai
Was good working here as commute was completely free.
Variable pay structure was not consistent as it varies a lot year on year based on performance.