Access Data Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Access Data Consulting Reviews

Updated Aug 28, 2019

3.3
Access Data Consulting CEO Carol Dampier (no image)
Carol Dampier
  1. "Tons of opportunity"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Access Data Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I find it to be a high energy, fast paced, entrepreneurial recruiting environment--this is an environment that works well for me. Not only do I like them personally, but I have found that the management team continues to work towards positive changes, and there is tons of opportunity. You get what you put into it, so if you're interested in working hard, you'll see results.

Cons

Not everyone loves a recruiting atmosphere. Those that do will enjoy it here.

Access Data Consulting2019-08-28
  2. "Best Recruiting Job out there"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I worked at Access Data Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want to recruit, ADCC is the place to do it. The new comp plan that is put in place is great and positive changes are being made

Cons

Its a hard job and not everyone can do it. You have to want to recruit and be able to work with many personalities

Advice to Management

keep up with the positive changes

Access Data Consulting2019-07-30
  3. "Good fit for motivated people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Access Data Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great opportunity to earn awesome income, if you are ready to work for it. For the person who wants to focus 8-5 and produce, they will love this place. Great business model and great company ethics.

Cons

Job can be hard at times and people give up easily, but if you can keep pushing through and still work hard with good values, very rewarding financially.

Access Data Consulting2019-05-16

"That cubical job everyone hates to imagine"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Access Data Consulting full-time

Pros

-Electricity -Shelter -Free Coffee Seriously... those are the only pros!

Cons

The management is a complete joke, with next to no training set in place. You will get lectured by a has been about her one good year making six figures. From there you will have to live up to that expectation, all while using outdated recruiting tools. Sure it's easy to make a killing in recruiting when you are the only recruiter, but the "team" has grown, and it's a free for all to fill positions.

Advice to Management

Focus on a legitimate training plan.

Access Data Consulting2019-05-23

"Terrible Environment for Recruiters"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Denver, CO

I worked at Access Data Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

ADCC does have a unique business model with the previous owner being a developer and being capable of technically screening the talent that is sent to their client base. They have a great reputation with their clients for this reason and most of the employees are very nice to work with.

Cons

ADCC still operates like they are working in the 1990’s and has no interest in keeping up with industry trends, offering flexibility to its employees or keeping the office a fair working environment. The recruiting environment is free for all and no one is assigned or takes ownership over any requirements. Scrum meetings are rare and with no ownership over requirements, recruiters often find themselves in a battle for candidates against their own peers.

Access Data Consulting2019-02-13
  6. "Lead UX Designer"

Senior User Experience Designer in Denver, CO

I worked at Access Data Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Kerry was a great Account Manager.

Cons

No cons per se. Limited opportunities in my area with their current client base.

Access Data Consulting2018-08-29
  7. "Excellent Recruiters!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Access Data Consulting

Pros

I have worked with the recruiters over at Access Data for over 10 years. They have a proven track record for being trustworthy and genuine, and have always looked out for my best interests. They continuously work at helping me get the best rates possible and they have a 100% success rate in paying me on time (unless it was my fault). I CANNOT recommend them enough!

Cons

Most positions that they recruit for (in my industry anyway) are down in the Tech Center, which isn't as convenient for me as Downtown Denver locations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and reputation. I really appreciate all of the excellent quality recruiting over the years.

Access Data Consulting2018-05-31
  8. "IT Consultant"

Current Contractor - IT Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Access Data Consulting for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent consulting firm with a family feel... the support staff (recruiters, account managers, HR and payroll take care of their consultants and that make a tremendous difference.

Cons

I do not have any downsides to share - excellent company with strong rates and good benefits if a consultant wants to take advantage.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have the staff be a bit more proactive when it comes to the end of a consultant's contract, especially for long term consultants. It would be nice to have job perspectives available from the company instead of the consultant having to find their next assignment. The IT industry is booming in CO, so if a consultant wants to work, the company should make sure they have opportunities.

Access Data Consulting2017-06-03

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I worked at Access Data Consulting full-time

Pros

Nice office and company parties. Easy to work with recruiters and back office staff. Owner is nice.

Cons

Environment is free for all, no team, favoritism is not managed, continuously overstaffed with recruiters.

Access Data Consulting2017-06-02

"Reasonable Expectations"

Former Employee - Contractor in Denver, CO

I worked at Access Data Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the company did minimal "check in's" allowing for autonomous work and allowed me to remain focused on my client

Cons

the company did minimal "check in's" allowing for autonomous work, which also provided the impression, that I was just a revenue stream for the company

Advice to Management

provide a monthly communication to your consultants and reach out for at least a quarterly lunch or coffee with them so they feel like they are part of the company.

Access Data Consulting2017-04-10