Accolade Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

3.2
Accolade CEO Rajeev Singh
Rajeev Singh
Pros
  • "Great communication, fun atmosphere & work from home opportunity(in 29 reviews)

• "I learned a lot and met some great people(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The sides of the business (health assistants and R&D) can feel isolated from each other without an active outreach(in 30 reviews)

• "The pay in the Steward role is just OK for the amount of work we put in on an ongoing daily basis(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

A healthcare company with a mission and a heart

Dec 22, 2020 - Senior Director in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Accolade is a mission-driven organization that I am proud to work for. The culture is inclusive and collaborative. People are often willing to go above and beyond their "day job" to lend a hand or an hour to help someone else's project succeed. Throughout the COVID pandemic, we have worked hard as a company to be a leader and have launched two products -- one to bring clinical guidance to companies to keep employees safe and another to increase access to mental health services with a digital offering.

Cons

Accolade is in a high-growth stage as a newly public company. It is exciting and brings with it much opportunity for career growth. This stage isn't for everyone, though. The pace of work is fast, the volume high, and you must be comfortable with change.

2. 5.0

Review

Apr 29, 2021 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay work from home

Cons

Going back to office soon

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0

Downward Spiral

Apr 7, 2021 - Health Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your colleagues might keep you sane.

Cons

Everything about this place has gotten worse and worse. Employee burnout is at an all time high. We took a survey on how we feel about the company and have heard nothing - although whoever responds to these Glassdoor reviews point out that employees are happy. Yes, the ones not on the front line are treated like gold, while we have to deal with horrible anti-employee policies. Only gotten worse with COVID. Five minutes between hanging up and taking the next call - with notes? Having your supervisor hound you every time you go to the bathroom? We going to have to pee in bottles next? Also, it’s April. Where are our raises??

6 people found this review helpful
    4. 2.0

Terrible

Apr 6, 2021 - Health Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pto and HSA contribution. Can’t think of anything else

Cons

Everything else... they micromanage you to the point you can’t even take a quick 5 min break in between calls without them hounding you. They implemented a very strict attendance policy during a pandemic and even if you catch covid there is no leeway. You will get points regardless. They’re understaffed because people are just leaving due to how terrible the environment has become since the pandemic so the people who are left are over worked. It’s bad. I’m sure these positive reviews on here are either from people who just started working here or they’re fake

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0

Cool Place

Apr 20, 2021 - Business Analyst in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits and nice work environment

Cons

It can be a fast paced environment

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of opportunity. Good people.

Apr 1, 2021 - Marketing in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast Growth. Great Leadership. Good People.

Cons

Slow career progression and promotion

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Employer

May 1, 2021 - Health Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing is good about working here. All lies

Cons

They promise flexibility and don't give it

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Already-dismal treatment of frontline employees has tanked in the past year

Mar 23, 2021 - Health Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent health insurance. They begrudgingly gave us WFH for the pandemic. That’s about it.

Cons

Egregiously strict attendance policy that was introduced in the middle of the PANDEMIC. Leadership keeps signing on more and more customers without increasing the workforce appropriately, so employees are overloaded. Supervisors preach about “taking care of yourselves!” but policies and constantly changing expectations make it impossible to actually do so without sacrificing the all-sacred productivity. God help you if you have a health crisis and need to take time off without notice.

5 people found this review helpful

Accolade Response

Program Manager, Talent Management

We appreciate you raising your concerns around your employee experience. We know it’s been a tough year and we thank you for hanging with us. From the pandemic to economic decline to social injustice, the world we operate in has created external pressures and our company has made a good faith effort to take care of employees and customers each step of the way. We are striving to support all employees in taking care of themselves while taking care of our members and would be happy to talk through more options for your particular situation to ensure you are supported. Please reach out to Beverly Gibson, EVP of Learning and People Operations.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overwhelming but exciting

Mar 18, 2021 - Health Assistant in Phila, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced atmosphere, Positive culture, good mission

Cons

Unorganized, Poor management, Overworked employees, Emotionally draining

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Stressfull

Apr 9, 2021 - Health Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits, paid time off, and co workers are all very nice and friendly

Cons

-understaffed -over worked -not compensated for work -expected to work out side of your title

3 people found this review helpful