Accord Group Reviews

Updated Dec 22, 2020

4.4
Accord Group CEO Dustin Doll (no image)
Dustin Doll
  1. "Company Changed My Life"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Accord Group full-time

Pros

* Income Potential * Exceptional leadership at every level of the organization * Company truly does try to positively impact everyone's lives. Customers and Employee's. Never worked for a company that legitimately cares about everyone and their families like this company. * Essential Business * Great incentives * Desire to improve employees lives not only their careers * Good Benifets

Cons

* This industry is a grind. You have to be willing to put in the work to reap the rewards

2. "Door to door sales"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and encouraging management

Cons

Door to door sales aren't for everyone. Very competitive market.

3. "Great company"

Current Employee - Roof Inspector in Lees Summit, MO

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Atmosphere, Great team, great pay

Cons

None that I can think of.

4. "Rollercoaster Ride"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Accord Group full-time

Pros

have traveled all over the country (good & bad), made some very good money most of the years I have been here

Cons

never know what to expect, from different manager experiences, to different system changes every year, expectations go from one thing to another

Continue reading

"Not Corporate America - Not just a Human SKU number"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager - Recruiter in Lees Summit, MO

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

My Historical experience with other companies is you hit your goals, build your resume and look for another place to work. I use to work in 5 different large companies such as Walmart (ASM) Home Depot (Sales Manager) Bank of America (RM), US Bank 10 years in combined experience. My previous company I was number & letter ZK48SP3. I have been here for about a year and I definitely feel like family. When you walk in and you first start you will meet so many great people when they bring you in. I do appreciate the importance of diversity (as I myself is a minority) If you are looking for a place to grow, fast pace, be led by leaders that genuinely care. I am not an executive leader or in the presidential club but I will say I have grown to love this company.

Cons

Growing Pain not always the easiest BUT I know we are currently working on new system, new procedures. Really excited about the new changes that are coming and I really do believe we are headed the right direction.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!

"Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - IT Generalist

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Accord Group's values are Integrity, Discipline, Golden Rule, and Humility. They believe in these values and operate their company with them in mind. I have had positive experiences with all staff and management.

Cons

Below average Paid Time Off and Holidays for corporate staff.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!

"Worst company I’ve ever worked for"

1.0
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant/Production Scheduler

I worked at Accord Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of the people are cool and they are really good at making you feel like they care about you as a person but they don’t.

Cons

Everything. Most of these other reviews are from project managers or managers that do not work for Accord Group Directly. Accord Group is the parent “corporate” location and there are other locations in different states that are not Accord Group. Sexist. If you’re not a male you can’t get a good job here or get paid what you’re worth. Money hungry. The only thing the owner and this company cares about is figuring out how they can bring in more revenue. Unprofessional. They ignore emails that they don’t want to respond to and they take weeks to respond to new applicants if they even do at all. Liars. These people will tell you anything you want to hear. They tell you that if it weren’t for the project managers you wouldn’t have a job there. They tell you to deal with the problems that arise (that shouldn’t be handled by admin) instead of a manager handling the issue. Instead of hiring an additional person, they continually take tasks from other people and pile it on top of your current work load. Unless you’re a project manager, no one values your opinion. They hire people close to them/related to them, and don’t care about whether that position is a good fit or for them or not, but because they’re a personal relationship, they hire them anyway. The supervisors (and their supervisor) probably don’t know what your job duties are and they definitely wouldn’t know how to do your job. They deny most vacation requests you put in to use PTO because there is no one else that can do your job while you are gone. The people that have left good reviews for this company are either high ranking/paid employees or managers/project managers that don’t actually work at the Accord office. This company and the people that work for this company have absolutely no integrity. Don’t expect them to follow through with anything they tell you.

"Consider Before Applying:"

1.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Liberty, MO

I worked at Accord Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Close relationships with dept, company culture.

Cons

This is not to bash the company, but rather stress to management that things need to change. I am the second employee to leave the production, or ‘customer service’ dept due to the following reasons. You will not be paid fairly by any stretch of the imagination. The workload is tremendous, and only seems to get lighter if you constantly complain. Management will not specify duties until AFTER hire, and continue to change them, without changing your job title so that they don’t have to increase your salary. People are put in management positions that are not a good fit for them, typically because they are related. They want you to manage your time well but make that nearly impossible with how many meetings/book clubs/ ect. The favoritism is blatant- a deciding factor of who gets to work from home/go on company paid trips, etc. You will be expected to create processes and implement, just for management to veto- causing wasted time. The managers in the field are allowed to do/say/act however they want, and are not made to follow processes, making your job EXTREMELY difficult.

June 18, 2020

We are sorry your experience wasn't as remarkable as we'd like it to have been. While we understand a general administrative role isn't for everyone we also know we aren't perfect and we can always learn from these experiences. We captured your feedback during your exit interview, as well as this post, and will use it to make improvements. We wish you well in your new role!

9. "Accord Group is a excellent company to work and grow with!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accord Group is a company that operates on the highest levels of integrity. They encourage and create an atmosphere where their employees can thrive and continue to grow in whatever position they are placed in. Great care is taken to place each employee in an area where they can function optimally and enjoy their work.

Cons

I can honestly say that I have not experienced any cons in the time I have been working for Accord Group.

10. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Garden City, MO

I have been working at Accord Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They are a family oriented

Cons

A lengthy commute to drive

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 English Reviews