Cover image for Accountable Healthcare Staffing
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "nurse"

Updated Feb 3, 2021

Healthcare

10h

an

Administrator

Any suggestions on how to ask for a raise. I work for a company for almost 4 years each year we get maybe 20cents an hour increase. When new employees start they were making more than me. I asked for a raise and was given 1.00 more than the newer employees (after threading to leave). Now I have far more responsibilities than the employees and have to train just for a 1.00? I wanna ask for raise but don’t want to look greedy. please help!

7 Comments

Healthcare

126.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Accountable Healthcare Staffing~758090
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Accountable Healthcare Staffing? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Accountable Healthcare Staffing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great pay and there was always someone I could get in touch with in case I came across any problems.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Internal staff is friendly and works as a team to get the job done.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Good benefits, able to place quickly for a position(in 7 reviews)
  • "good people(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good coworkers and decent office(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "nurse"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

You became a Nurse to help people, why not make a good living while doing it?

Dec 13, 2016 - Recruiting Specialist Manager in Macon, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Employee Centered - Goal Oriented - Adaptable - FULL BENEFITS - Flexible Scheduling - Ever Changing/Growing - Pays EXTREMELY well - & MUCH MORE

Cons

The only negative thing I would have to say about Accountable is that it is unfortunate that more nurses are not educated on the abundant benefits of working for a nurse staffing agency.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Friendly and helpful!

May 20, 2015 - Registered Nurse in Encino, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff, very helpful, they helped me get ready to work again in the USA after some time working abroad as a nurse. Everything has been quick and easy!

Cons

I would love it if I could view travel nurse job opportunities with details about pay & location on their website without always needing to ask my case manager for the details.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Response

Thanks for the feedback. We are getting ready to update our website. I'll mention your comments in our development meeting.

3. Join the Accountable Healthcare Staffing team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

good employer

Apr 12, 2022 - RN- Travel Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team of employees that take care of the travel nurse

Cons

at times the responses can be held up on the weekend

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Response

Vice President

Dear Current Travel Contractor, Thank you for the positive rating. We appreciate you and your contributions. Sincerely, Sr. VP of Human Resources

5. 3.0
    Current Contractor

My recruiter is not supportive

Jun 7, 2016 - Travel Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is always on time. Any issues with paycheck is handled in a timely fashion (payroll department is great. One of the girls will even email you if you forget to submit a timecard). Decent benefits that are effective on the first day of your contract.

Cons

I think it's just my recruiter that's the problem. When he was on vacation, the girls that covered for him were great! I don't need much -- I arranged my own housing, and took care of my move to my first assignment. I was just disappointed that he didn't check in on me at all after I started on this particular assignment. I am sadly not going to extend my current contract since I'm not so fond of this area (great facility though!), and I notified him of this fact two weeks ago. He submitted me to one facility and there has been no follow-up since. I'm an experienced nurse (10 yrs) and am flexible with location preferences, so it shouldn't have been hard for him to match me with a facility. I've since signed up with another agency that was highly recommended by another traveler and the process has been very smooth. I had multiple interviews within a day, and have already secured my next assignment. They send a lot of informational emails to prepare you for interviews and give you many options in terms of housing (they either provide it or refer you to short term housing with whom they have corporate discounts). I did not get any of this information from my Accountable recruiter.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Accountable Healthcare Staffing logo

Reviews by Job Title

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Photos

+ Add Photo
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: Our great Correctionals Staffing Team!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: LIVE. Accountable! Make this YOUR year.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: These ladies make up the NIGHT CREW at one of facilities in upstate New York. The NJ Branch members were super excited that they were finally able to make it out to see them and cant wait for to visit
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: FONE Conference in Orlando!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: We Love Nursing!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: "They are the best Staffing Agency I've worked with!" Doris A. RN.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: A huge thanks to GONL for allowing us to share how Accountable is leading the way in Healthcare Staffing

Affiliated Companies

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

3.4

3,355 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 208 Accountable Healthcare Staffing reviews submitted anonymously by Accountable Healthcare Staffing employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Accountable Healthcare Staffing is right for you.