Cover image for Accountable Healthcare Staffing
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Jun 19, 2021

Healthcare

15h

a

Senior Patient Access Representive

Looking for HR advice! Been with company for 14 years, never a write up , I went into the accessible file drive to see about what holiday I was working NYE or NYDand saw something that should have been in locked mode. It was our new schedule, everyone had to change , company going in new direction. I mentioned to coworkers that I saw something that I shouldn’t have seen and our new work schedule was exposed and some got what they wanted and others did not. Never told them what i saw ..

3 Comments

Healthcare

135.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Accountable Healthcare Staffing~758090
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Accountable Healthcare Staffing? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Accountable Healthcare Staffing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great pay and there was always someone I could get in touch with in case I came across any problems.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Internal staff is friendly and works as a team to get the job done.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Good benefits, able to place quickly for a position(in 8 reviews)
  • "good people(in 6 reviews)
  • "Daily pay and flexible schedule(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Payroll/HR

May 4, 2015 - Human Resources/Payroll in East Brunswick, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comfortable work environment - work with a great team

Cons

nothing much to speak of

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun work environment with a supportive corporate team!

Nov 9, 2016 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, good benefits, fun work environment, guidance, resources, 401k match

Cons

Can get busy, more health plan options

Vice President

We always try to keep it fun and exciting. It's so much more than a job with Accountable

3. Join the Accountable Healthcare Staffing team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good solid young company with great people

Aug 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work, great group of people, very professional environment. Growing company.

Cons

Pay not on par with industry; no 401K match.

Vice President

Our pay is VERY competitive and we have a matching 401K - contact HR for details - We are glad to have you a part of the Accountable Family

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why Accountable?

Oct 21, 2019 - Recruiter in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment! Great leadership that cares about your success and backs it with action and not just words.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to grow faster!

Vice President

Dear Current Employee, Thank you for the positive comment and rating. We appreciate you. Sincerely, VP of Human Resources

6. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not a nice work environment

Jan 4, 2018 - Payroll in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cannot Voice any positive feedback for this company as they show lack of respect and make up policies as they go along to suite their needs.

Cons

Cousins working under the other and favoritism heavy, negative vibe from management, threats by management not a healthy work environment

8 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best!!!

Feb 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent culture, family like environment, open door policy, best team in the industry, all team members are a pleasure and easy to work with, excellent leadership, etc...

Cons

None that i can think of

Vice President

Employees like you are what drives our business. Thank you for the feedback :-)

8. 5.0

Recruiter

May 5, 2015 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

this is a great work environment

Cons

all pros no cons yet

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee

I like Accountable.

Jun 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great work environment.

Cons

I liked working at Accountable.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Professional, Solid Company

Oct 30, 2019 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay, Positive work environment, and many opportunities for career advancement...

Cons

None that come to mind

Vice President

Dear Current Employee, Thank you for the positive rating and review. We appreciate all of our employees and their contributions. Sincerely, VP of Human Resources

11. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Current Recruiter Trying to Get Out Along With Many Others

Mar 5, 2018 - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

No Pros! Company used to be great, but things have really taken a dive in the last 6 months or longer. Executive leadership team is a joke and listens to nothing. Constantly asks what's going on and what can they help with only to do nothing. Does not listen to employees. Very hostile work environment with a few internal employees. When addressed with HR, falls on deaf ears as well.

Cons

Lack of leadership, very negative and hostile (with a few internal employees) work environment. Only care about numbers and not employees, unrealistic expectations without the support to obtain. Isn't this the same leadership team that ran MSN into the ground?

11 people found this review helpful

Vice-President of Human Resources

Dear Current Recruiter from Dallas, If you are a current employee, we welcome the opportunity to further discuss your concerns. There will not be any retaliation based on Accountable' s policy and practice. Since you mentioned that you are a current employee, you should have noticed the changes that were implemented based on feedback Accountable received from the Dallas Team. A new Leader has been has been hired. He has met with each employee and discussed with them their career goals, opportunities to improve the communication, client relationships and working with your co-workers. As a result of these meetings, he has implemented many positive changes that have resulted in more employee engagement, positive office culture and team work. We are getting constant praises from the team. We have had employees who had resigned and are now asking to be considered for re-employment. Again, we would like to encourage you to provide us the opportunity to address any specific concerns you may have. We value all of our employees and their feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews

Accountable Healthcare Staffing logo

Reviews by Job Title

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Photos

+ Add Photo
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: Our great Correctionals Staffing Team!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: LIVE. Accountable! Make this YOUR year.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: These ladies make up the NIGHT CREW at one of facilities in upstate New York. The NJ Branch members were super excited that they were finally able to make it out to see them and cant wait for to visit
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: FONE Conference in Orlando!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: We Love Nursing!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: "They are the best Staffing Agency I've worked with!" Doris A. RN.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing photo of: A huge thanks to GONL for allowing us to share how Accountable is leading the way in Healthcare Staffing

Affiliated Companies

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

3.4

3,374 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 209 Accountable Healthcare Staffing reviews submitted anonymously by Accountable Healthcare Staffing employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Accountable Healthcare Staffing is right for you.