Cover image for Accredible

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,950

984 Comments

Teachers

215.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Accredible~1581264
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Accredible? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Accredible employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Absolutely incredible company

Jul 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accredible cares so much about their employees.

Cons

Different time zones of employees (but it’s amazing we all get to work from where we live!)

Chief Operating Officer

Dear Team Member, Thank you for your kind feedback! As you know, supportiveness is one of our core cultural behaviors and we do truly strive to make sure we are not only supporting our team members professionally but from a personal standpoint as well. Being a remote company definitely has its advantages including flexibility and work-life balance but it does get challenging at times balancing multiple time zones. Nonetheless, we are continually focused on staying connected, communicating effectively, and respecting each others' non-working hours. Please communicate to your manager or COO if you have any suggestions for continuing to improve in this area! Accredible Management

2. 5.0

A Truly Good Company

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many companies try to call themselves close-knit, positive, inclusive, and open to ideas. Accredible is the first company I've worked for that embodies those values, every day - at every level. People help each other here. They care about what we're doing, and how we get there. There's a communal feel where we support and nurture one another, and that helps us to accomplish great things. The company itself, and our product, are incredible. The company has grown tremendously and stands poised to continue that growth track, and the product is a clear leader in a still-growing space. It really is an exciting time where the market at large is starting to demand this technology at a faster pace. The company cares about people - in many ways - but it's probably most apparent in things like development time and budget, and the way the company truly wants to be remote-first, instead of just 'remote work'. People are encouraged to actually take advantage of the fact that they're working remote - and the benefits that should come with that, instead of just being chained to a desk at home for 8 hours straight. Professional development and improvement are built into working at Accredible, through a number of means. So, a lot of companies call themselves good. Accredible actually is.

Cons

Because Accredible is relatively young, some processes are still being drafted and figured out - but there is consistent positive progress on that.

2 people found this review helpful

Accredible Response

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave this invaluable feedback. We absolutely agree that Accredible cares about its employees, and we care about processes too. If you have any suggestions regarding the latter, please let your manager or leadership know. We would genuinely love to hear your suggestions! We are glad that you are a part of our exciting journey! Accredible Management

3. Join the Accredible team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, communicative team, competitive salary

Cons

Employees are hired from all over the country so there is a difference in time zones which can create lag times in work

Accredible Response

Dear Employee, Thank you for the 5-star review! We are always humbled when receiving such kind words around our culture, communication, and competitive salary. Thank you for being a part of our global team! Accredible Management

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, people, and learning experience

Cons

Benefits and pay aren't up to par for the industry - specifically sales.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Accredible Response

Dear Former Employee, Although you are no longer an Accredible, we are very grateful for your kind words and for taking time out of your busy day to comment. Regarding Sales compensation, management will definitely review your feedback. Thank you for highlighting your concerns. Best wishes to you! Accredible

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company that cares about its employees growth and future!

Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Remote environment, Growth, Learning

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Accredible Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are particularly pleased that you mentioned learning. As you know, we are part of the EdTech space and also provide time and budget for your continued growth. We are grateful you are contributing to our success! Accredible Management

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to work for.

May 5, 2021 - Vice President Customer Success in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accredible is the best company I have ever worked for. I was with the company for nearly 4 years and the work experience gained was truly invaluable. Management does a fantastic job at mentoring their employees and maintaining a strong company culture. They advocate career and personal growth and help guide your path to success. Performance is rewarded and transparency is transmitted from the founders to the associate level employees. They hire strong, dedicated A-player team members that believe in their mission and impact the company's strong culture in positive ways. I highly recommend this company to anyone evaluating this as the beginning or next step in their tech career.

Cons

None that I can speak for today. Just get ready to hit the ground running like any startup!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing solution, team, career!!!

May 17, 2021 - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Providing a globally beneficial solution. Working with an amazing team consistently performing above and beyond their titles! A great place to grow a career!

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to keep up with the demand of a hyper scaling solution

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

PM

Jun 28, 2021 - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

great team, leadership help everyone

Cons

nothing much that i felt

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Vision, Great Execution

Apr 15, 2021 - Agile Coach in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, visionary leadership Focus on growth People matter An adaptive learning environment Great benefits

Cons

Some resistance to change as the teams expand

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and cofounders!

Mar 15, 2017 - Global Key Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accredible is one the best companies I've work to-date ( I have worked in 4 different companies). - Could be remote - Great values and company culture - Founders listen to you - Help me in my personal growth - Mission to change the world of credentials is amazing - Equal Employment Opportunity provider - Open communication - Diverse team of great individuals

Cons

We're yet to become big!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews
</>Embed

Accredible Reviews FAQs

Accredible has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 28 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Accredible to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Accredible employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Accredible. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

93% of Accredible employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Accredible 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Accredible to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Accredible Job Seekers