Accredo Health "no one" Reviews | Glassdoor

Accredo Health Employee Reviews about "no one"

Updated Oct 17, 2019

3.2
Accredo Health CEO Tim Wentworth
Tim Wentworth
Pros
  • "Fantastic Supervisors, Cutting edge therapies, work from home opportunity(in 27 reviews)

• "Good benefits, good work hours, growth opportunity(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Morale is very low and no one seems to care(in 9 reviews)

• "Since express scripts bought out Accredo it is nothing more than a business(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "no one"

Return to all Reviews

"Decent place for low pay"

Former Employee - Patient Care Advocate in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Accredo Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and some good supervisors

Cons

The pay is less than the work you do. The training is subpar. No one knows what they are doing especially the managers. Really hard to advance.

Advice to Management

Get a better training method. Increase the pay. And make advancement easier and more obtainable.

Accredo Health2019-10-18

"Warning! Beware! All the major things to be said to stop someone from making a horrible mistake!"

Former Employee - Senior Patient Access Representative in Warrendale, PA

I worked at Accredo Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the employees are awesome!

Cons

Very disorganized / Favoritism / Lack of Communication / No training provided / CEO and Leadership seem to be in LaLa Land and not in tune whatsoever to what is happening in the lower levels of the business. / System updates are done without any forethought on how the departments USING these systems need them to work. Once something no longer functions after an upgrade, it is never revisited to fix the bug created... so that the dept using that functionality can perform job functions properly. / More concerned with quantity over quality, but they are dealing with life or death disease states. / They don't make the legal team handle contracts. They allow people with a high school diploma or equivalent to make decisions on legal documents. / They don't utilize the staff they have to complete the company mission. Instead they allow employees to tell them what they are and are not going to do. / Morale is very low and no one seems to care. Was told once in a town hall meeting by director that everyone was replaceable... (what a way to get people to work well for you). / Senior staff make up positions for their favorite employees to be promoted into and then don't require them to do much of anything, resulting on the remaining employees being required to absorb the promoted employees tasks without additional pay. / Some of the employees hired for the same job function are allowed to answer phones only, or work on some made up project so that they don't have the pressure of performing job duties they were hired for, resulting in remaining employees having a heavier work load. There is no incentive for this. / There are lots of career opportunities... because of the high turnover.

Advice to Management

Put the money, time and energy into a REAL training and development program and then hold the people in those positions accountable for providing the training and resources to actually provide it!

Accredo Health2018-04-27

"Accredo was a wonderful company to work for, but management is the downfall of the company"

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Accredo Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being able to make a difference in oncology patients lives Not really much else, but I have to write a 20 word review.

Cons

Management is horrible Upper management ‘clicks’ ensure people that are not qualified for the job get the position over others that deserve it. Management allows technicians participate in time theft. No one is allowed to give advice without threading to be fired.

Advice to Management

Check on the oncology management, they are unfair with people. Not everyone is treated equally. People get in trouble for reporting unjust issues. A lead shoved me in the cafeteria and nothing was done.

Accredo Health2017-11-15

"Needs Improvement"

Current Employee - Pca in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Accredo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Customer majority of the time are nice. Buying into stocks, Great parking and security

Cons

Bad insurance, people talk rude to customers as well as doctor offices. They want you to use mail order. Your often lied to by your supervisors. When you reach out to a nurse or pharmacist you get lectured. Lots of bad communication no one on the same page

Advice to Management

Get better insurance without a large deductible that takes 6-8 months to achieve in order for the insurance to pay 80%..Listen to how people yell and insult people when they call in. Rather its a customer or doctor offices. I would rather pay a higher copay at a retail pharmacy than mail order. Nothing beats the touch of a personal pharmacist in your face. Especially, when you have a child who is on alot of medicine.... Have a huge talk with your supervisors as well as obtain better communication so no one is lossed on what to do. Don't lecture us because we reached out to pharmacist or nurses we are trying to help the CUSTOMER and or PHARMACIST and possibly the DOCTOR OFFICE. I hope this will help improve your business

Accredo Health2017-11-05

"This company is TERRIBLE"

Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Accredo Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

PTO, low pay on generic drugs, they do accept CVS retail pharmacy

Cons

The training is TERRIBLE to say the least, the pay is even worse than the training, it's very low compared to what they expect you to do and the other pharmacies in the area. The customer service reps get paid way more than the technicians, they don't reimburse you for your licenses if you renew them, the raises are not worth anything, the bonus is 3% of what you make yearly- so also terrible. They are under staffed... and no one knows what's going on. And despite how much you learn and how hard you work and how "awesome" they say you are- they will NEVER promote you. they only promote people that are offensive and don't know how to do their jobs. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Advice to Management

Train people properly and pay them properly and you may get more done. All this extra "building" you're doing is a slap in the face to the under-paid, over-worked technicians. you won't get quality employees with terrible pay and terrible training. and you can keep your "bonus" after taxes I can barely get a tank of gas on it.

Accredo Health2015-11-12
  6. "RUN AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!"

in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Accredo Health

Pros

PTO (But disciplinary actions are taken when used) HR is always as helpful as talking to the wall beside me.

Cons

Management lacks structure, show favoritism, misguide you, are unable to answer questions properly and are all snakes. No one knows how to do their job. A member of management will tell you to operate one way and another will inform you that this is incorrect. No one is on the same page. The absolute best way to describe this company is that people are just simply employed. They will tell you that it's easy to move... up within the company. Not true. You have to compliment and run up behind them to obtain that. Your achievements don't matter. You WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED. YOU WILL NOT BE APPRECIATED. YOU WILL BE TALKED DOWN TO. YOU WILL BE LOOKED AT AS A LESSER INDIVIDUAL. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time. Everyday I wander what am I doing here and why did I agree to accept my current position. If I had been knowledgeable of the things that I'd experience, there's no way I would have even entertained the thought of coming aboard of this place. Not this company but this PLACE. It is truly HELL on earth. They do not care about the patients, they cancel prescriptions and I feel horribly for those suffering and unable to get their medication. Our rate is at a whopping 1.4 and I'm ashamed to be apart of that... The customers are highly unsatisfied and I sympathise with them all because everything that they are sharing with you is true. My advice is, you can do better. Much better. Run away from the stress here at Accredo because you DON'T need it!!!

Advice to Management

RESEARCH YOUR DUTIES AS A LEADER, CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY AND LEARN ENOUGH AS A WHOLE TO PROPERLY DO YOUR JOB! Your employees would like to actually ask you a question and gain the right answers from you and walk away confident...oh...and stop sleeping with one another, gossiping and realize that this isn't a fashion show or soap opera.

Accredo Health2015-06-21

"Terrible place to work"

Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Accredo Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits are decent, I guess.

Cons

No one wants to do their jobs, customer service gets paid the same amount as we do even though we have to keep up with certificatons and licenses and have way more liability. The supervisors are constantly yelling about how many calls we have holding even though they tell us not to worry about that- it's quality not quantity. That's a lie. It's all about quantity to them. I hate working for this company more than... the patients hate using this company (and that's A LOT)

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach. And if you're gonna put all the liability on techs-pay them more than your customer service agents. Also, stop being so greedy.

Accredo Health2015-02-13

"Great work, not so great work enviornment!"

I have been working at Accredo Health full-time

Pros

Working at Accredo Health really fulfills the desire to help and sow seeds. Helping a patient to recieve his or her therapy just to sustain one more day in life is rewarding. Being able to obtain the prescription and process it, then deliver the Patients benefits and therapy to them always leaves a smile on my face.

Cons

Working at Accredo Health can be very challenging at times because the management is not into teamwork. There is no one to help you but always someone to point out your mistakes and discipline you.

Advice to Management

I think that if there was proper training and genuine teamwork, things would run smoother in the day to day operations.

Accredo Health2013-07-28
  9. "Senior Management does not support their employees and promises are not kept. Bad decisions lead to waste of money"

IT Systems/Dev/Support/Desktop/Infra/Networking in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Accredo Health

Pros

Pay is good for the level and location, there are other companies that pay less for the same position. Stocks and Bonuses have been good

Cons

Executive and senior management never support their employees, feels like they are more worried about keeping their position in spite of their incompetence that they are not willing to raise their hand or voice to support an employees request, raise, promotion, move, discontent, etc. Bad decisions in technology lead to waste of time and efforts, like paying many millions of dollars in PEGA when we could have spent... the time modernizing or refactoring the current systems on a proven technology. Different IT departments don't work together, its like war to get something done, everybody trying to make the other slip and fall. Infrastructure executive management makes it the biggest pain to deal with his team and people are allowed to be rude to everybody else. Too many processes and politics make it for a bad environment. All people that leave always say the same thing, they were tired of politics and process Location is terrible we can never bring in good it talent because no one wants to move to Memphis TN.

Advice to Management

value your employees and help them succeed, they are not after your job they want to grow with you.

Accredo Health2012-05-15