KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Accurate Mortgage Group Reviews

Updated Apr 12, 2021

4.9
Accurate Mortgage Group President Mike Hoover (no image)
Mike Hoover
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Sep 23, 2020 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to meet some friendly people while making a great profit.

Cons

None none none none none

Marketing Director

We really appreciate your kind words and are glad to know you found the people and work culture here enjoyable for as long as you did. That means so much to us!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great people. Awful pricing

Apr 12, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is stellar Joe and Mike are some of the best people you could ever ask to work for.

Cons

Their pricing and fee structure made it difficult to compete with other lenders.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best job I've ever had

Sep 6, 2019 - Team Leader in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working at Accurate are the people. The leadership team, from top to bottom, are simply amazing humans. I have never worked at a company that values their employees as much as they do here at AMG. It is truly a family atmosphere. Our culture is what sets us apart I think. We are able to maintain this family like environment, all while getting the job done in a fast paced, high stress industry. I will never work at a different mortgage company. I have been a mortgage loan originator for right at 19 years now, with almost 11 of them being spent here at AMG. That in and of itself is almost unheard of in our industry. And I'm not the only one. We have several LO's that have been here 10 years +. Thank you Accurate! Here's to another 10 years!

Cons

The only downside to working here is the job itself. This job can be very stressful. However, with the support that we receive, and the positive working environment, we are able to make it through month in and month out. And in the end, be proud to provide our clients with an amazing 5 Star home buying experience.

Marketing Director

We appreciate your comments and agree that it's the people here who make this company great.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

One of a Kind

Sep 5, 2019 - Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in Murfreesboro, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for this management team for 10 years. They give opportunities to individuals who want a better career but also want a better life and may not know where to start. They want to see everyone succeed and display that in their everyday actions in how involved they are with the business. There is no problem too small or a dream too big for them and their employees. This is a place unlike any other in the mortgage industry and they are constantly evolving with the times to help everyone become the best version of themselves. Sky is the limit for anyone who works here.

Cons

None that I can think of

Marketing Director

The compliment to "keep being you" is fantastic and really made us smile. We're so happy that you're happy enough here to stay with us for a decade. Here's to another 10 years!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't ask for anything better!

Jan 7, 2020 - Social Media Coordinator in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accurate Mortgage has a great work environment, awesome team, and the best support system you could ask for. The company cares about its employees and it certainly shows.

Cons

No cons to share here

Marketing Director

The door is open if something comes up that you think we could improve upon. We thank you for your review and we're so glad to hear you're happy!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Couldn't ask for a better place to work

Oct 18, 2019 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accurate Mortgage is absolutely one of the best places to work. All the support you could ever need is provided along with a great work environment and bosses who genuinely care about their employees. To them you are more than just an employee and that means a tremendous amount. I firmly believe there is not a better place to work.

Cons

Honestly cannot think of any.

Marketing Director

We're proud of the culture we've built here with our employees and we're thankful to hear our employees are just as happy here as we are to have them here. Thank you for the kind words!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The grass isn't greener

Sep 6, 2019 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Smyrna, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accurate is like a big family, that I wish I hadn't left. The commission was great, the training was great and everyone there really cares about each other. I didn't realize it but the level of support and company culture that Joe and Mike gave me was incredible.

Cons

I wish I would have been held accountable more for doing my daily sales activities.

Marketing Director

Thank you for that review. We've been working to refine our sales program during the past few months as issues have come up so we can make it as effective as possible for those using it. We're always open to new ideas, too. If you'd be interested in coming back to AMG, please get in touch. We are always looking for good talent, especially the kind that already knows how much we value the culture we've worked to build here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best of the best!

Sep 5, 2019 - Loan Officer in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mike and Joe truly care about their employees. The level of support that that provide and the Team structure and atmosphere is the best I've ever seen. It truly is a special place to work.

Cons

I Can't think of any.

Marketing Director

We appreciate your kind words and will continue to strive to do right by our employees.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Company

Sep 8, 2019 - Loan Processor in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great group of people to work with; especially Mike and Joe. Very good management and support.

Cons

There really is no downside to this company.

Marketing Director

Thank you very much for your review. Please let us know if there's anything we can do better. Our door is always open!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Work Environment

Jul 10, 2019 - Senior Loan Processor in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Accurate Mortgage is kind, caring, and beyond friendly. It's a smaller company so you actually interact with your co-workers and management staff. Majority of the staff members have been in the mortgage industry for many years so there is always someone knowledgeable around to help.

Cons

No real cons come to mind.

Marketing Director

We thank you for taking the time to review your working experience at Accurate Mortgage Group. Please don't hesitate to let us know if anything comes up that we could do better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews