I have been working at Acentech full-time
- Work life balance
- Excellent benefits for a small company
- Very low turnover of staff
- Diverse project portfolio of vast array of project types
- Collaborative staff and atmosphere
- Good location in Cambridge with free on-site parking
- Onsite shower, mother's room, and bike storage
- Compensation could be higher but outweighed by benefits
- Remote offices
- Not many that I can think of to be honest!
I was chosen for their summer internship due to having previous work experience. They could have easily picked an intern form the plethora of Harvard and MIT applicants around Boston. They treated me with respect, gave me projects and had me accompany Sr. Acoustic Consultants to on-site jobs. I learned a lot in those 8 weeks. Also, there was free coffee coffee in the mornings.
None that I can think of.
Truly a family atmosphere - very supportive.
Kind of afraid of change.
Advice to Management
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?