- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Indiana
- - Indianapolis, IN Area
- - Carmel, IN
- - Indianapolis, IN
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Raleigh, NC
- - Arizona
- - Sierra Vista, AZ Area
- - Benson, AZ
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Pangasinan
Found 35 of over 37 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "Management also changed the plan for returning every two weeks or so and it made it extremely difficult to figure out how to fit the rest of my family’s life around this job." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★May 17, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with, competitive salary/bonus and 401k
No cons so far / not applicable
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Hourly Trader in Benson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and good benefits
Demanding work hours, long shifts
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - TradingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work schedules and friendly environment
Not a lot of job mobility
- Current Employee★★★★★May 22, 2022 - Term Trader in Carmel, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Co workers are great and benefits are unbelievable.
Pay is suspect, lacking behind market expectations.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Energy Hourly TraderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There's a lot of room to develop an the bonus for an hourly trader is really good for industry.
Staffing and turn over is an issue. This is a good place to get your foot in the door and then grab some experience and go somewhere else for more money. Constantly asked to do much more outside my job scope. Expected to work like a dog, home life balance is a joke despite it being something thats 'valued'.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 28, 2022 - Trading Analyst in Benson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You have a lot of opportunity to learn and advance. They hire with little to no experience and will train you.
Pay less (because they hire less experienced) and there is a very high turnover. Also not a progressive company overall. Most employees live in Tucson and the commute is an hour each way (with no traffic). Gas and mileage are not considered in compensation/salary. Drive is over 100 miles per day (if you live in Tucson). An 8 hour day of work + 2 hour drive total means a minimum of 10 hour days.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 19, 2022 - Hourly TraderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great vacation time. You can travel extensively. Decent pay.
The rotating night shift and day shift schedule takes some getting used to. You will need to work some holidays. They put a massive amount of money into the bonuses each year, so if you leave early you get scammed basically.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 10, 2021 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-401k match (however salary is below market) -2020 and ACES finally has a parental leave policy...
- Poor pay (merit increases have been getting lower each year) - Terrible COVID response (masks are not required, desks are not socially distanced, employees are forced to go back into the office 5 times/week before employees have the ability to get vaccinated) . ACES began bringing employees back into the office in May 2020. Many employees raised concerns with little to no care. - Execs do not attend company events (with the exception of the holiday party). ACES has a yearly picnic in the parking lot during lunch. ACES employees cook and serve lunch, our CEO can't make the time to attend, but he'll show up after it's finished to get food. Over heard another exec say "this is a waste of money, we do not get any ROI on this". Speaks volumes to the culture of ACES--employee retention is not valued. -People get promoted due to years of experience without ability or skill set being taken into account. Little to no accountability. -Sever lack of training -Even more severe lack of diversity and inclusion -Fox News is consistently playing in the break rooms (who wants to watch political based news at the office?)Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 16, 2021 - Technical Service Engineer in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ACES provides most with opportunities to grow within the company and their members. Employees are provided with a good amount of time off, however, getting this time in can be difficult at times.
Some departments and managers are more flexible than others. Doesn't seem to be any consistency in policy. Taking vacation can be difficult as some departments are short staffed. The company is growing but the staff is not. Employees are just expected to do more.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 20, 2021 - AdministrationRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ACES took the pandemic seriously and made sure the safety of the employees was first and foremost. No employee contracted COVID -19 in the office! Thanks management and employees for doing all you could for your fellow colleagues!
Why are employees so entitled?
Aces Power Marketing Reviews FAQs
Aces Power Marketing has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Aces Power Marketing to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Aces Power Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aces Power Marketing 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.