KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

2.2
Achieve3000 Chief Executive Officer Stuart Udell
Stuart Udell
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for.

Jan 3, 2017 - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is good. Plenty of people eager to help you. Lots of room for advancement. They only hire the most experienced, top-notch people.

Cons

National meetings are held twice a year. The January meeting is held in New Jersey while the July meeting is usually somewhere like Phoenix. Too hot or too cold.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

This company only cares about profit

Aug 19, 2021 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people and a worthwhile mission to use technology in education. Creating meaningful products that could change the face of education.

Cons

Managers and owners here are all extremely rigid and disconnected. They expect you to agree with every single aspect of the curriculum and do not accept any independent thinking or new insights. This company is not looking to develop or grow. It is stuck in its cultish ways and is just looking for a new recruits to bully into submission. Employees are completely disposable to them.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great product, culture unclear

Apr 28, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great set of products to help students in need

Cons

Leadership turnover in 2010s made it difficult to define company culture

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run don't Walk

Nov 8, 2017 - Associate in Lakewood, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

PROS: Starting 2 weeks vacation and depending on a specific religions calendar lots of personals days. The amount of personal days change each year; some years could be 12 days others 17. All employees are provided with full extensive product training and depending on your job you have one on ones to "certify" you know what your position requires. Lunches are provided sometimes and there is always a celebration for someone for something, so there are always treats in the break room! For nursing moms, there is a special pumping room and a schedule for all to use. Many of the coworker and my direct reports were great and definitely made a crazy day more bearable. For me, they paid me well. I did not feel my direct report were paid as much as they should have been and they were not given many of the perks that other employees were due to their titles. I feel I was paid more than fairly for the position I had. This experience did train me to go with my gut and helped me realize when things sound too good to be true (close to home, flexibility, great pay and PTO) they usually are.

Cons

CONS: 100% favoritism given to employees of a specific religion. CEO is a unprofessional and unhinged. Limited opportunity for advancement within the company. Higher up positions are filled from outside candidates. The few inside promotions were more due to favoritism, not qualifications. My manager was one of those chosen promoted unqualified few. She had no idea what my actual job was, or the systems that were used. She had my direct reports train me, which I saw many other departments do as well. There are lots of fancy sounding titles given, "VP of this"- "Director of that", but that's all they are - titles. Many of the management does not have the knowledge to backup their titles. If there was a VP/Director of Micromanaging, that is the only title many would be qualified for. As mentioned above, product training, on-point. Job specific training, not happening. During my many interviews, I was told, flexible hours, work from home. I quickly figured out yes those are available, but only to specific employees. Employees that work 9:30-2:30 (on Fridays till 12 or 1) and are still considered FT. Department interaction is frowned upon. You could sit 5 cubes away from another department and management tells you "email their mailbox". There is no internal company directory, so even if you do try to find an answer out yourself, you cant! Truthfully, I don't think they could keep up with all the people coming and going. It would be changed daily.When I applied for the job, I tried to not let the previous reviews (many of which have disappeared-why??) sway me. I figured these were a few disgruntled employees and how bad could it be? Within one week I realized these reviews were being kind. Take a look at the jobs available - Is Achieve300 growing that much or are people being fired/leaving at an alarming rate? I think the answer is glaring back at you. However, if micromanaging and dysfunction is your thing, happy applying!

Continue reading