KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 9 of over 169 reviews

4.8
Achieve3000 Chief Executive Officer Stuart Udell
Stuart Udell

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Aligning principles with the mission is critical to success and highly effective

Nov 27, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are very talented, they inspire and even help when necessary. It is also great how hard work is recognized paving the way to a more interactive and well-engaged work process. Good work-life balance, supportive management, great benefits, and competitive salary.

Cons

For me, there is nothing that I can complain about. The management has it all well planned and we benefit from this organized workflow.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent management directs employees with better productivity and efficiency

Nov 6, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ideal platform to develop and maintain a good rate of professional growth. Working with the team is easy with open communication and the willingness to coordinate to make each goal attainable. Much improved transparency of the management enhances confidence and ensures job stability.

Cons

Overall, I observed no cons here. There are aspects to improve which the management pays attention to, the avoiding any disadvantage

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

A collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities.

Sep 30, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is completely dedicated to the company's purpose of assisting children. A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in an excellent collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard work is always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

I enjoy my work here. So, I have no negatives to mention.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good work-life balance and open-door policy benefits us greatly

Aug 25, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great opportunity to have the chance to work with talented employees and be guided by expert management. We have a great level of respect for each other and the communication remains open allowing us to work together in harmony. Also, we have a flexible work schedule and a competitive salary. There is no micromanagement and we have vast opportunities to grow as a professional while working here.

Cons

I have no negative feedback while working here. However, you must remain updated because some of the processes may change to fit the needs of the customers.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall a good company to work for

Aug 2, 2021 - Project Manager in Red Bank, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, good work life balance, and it's a company that is growing with their products and establishing themselves nicely in the industry.

Cons

I've been here awhile and they tend to fire people unexpectedly quite often. I've also questioned a few times how some middle and upper management have ended up in their positions when I wouldn't consider them competent. Benefits could be better: two weeks vacation until 5 years of employment when you get 3 weeks and only 3 sick days. There is no rollover PTO so in January everything starts over.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent company

Jan 19, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, projects, leadership, values, products

Cons

No cons. Great company to work for that gets better all the time.

7. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great team

Sep 23, 2020 - Project Management Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very kind and helpful team.

Cons

Haven't encountered any, but was there only for 2 months

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Getting Things Done

Mar 6, 2020 - Project Manager in Red Bank, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice new perks at the office: snacks, cafe and gym in the building next door, close proximity to downtown Red Bank Making a lot of progress in listening to the customer and incorporating what they are asking for in our product

Cons

Typical fallout from company that is growing quickly

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good people are leaving... and leadership doesn't see themselves as the problem

Jan 29, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, AMAZING co-workers, remote work is possible.

Cons

Management doesn't care if something is not possible, they set people up to fail. Leadership severely lacking at the top: policies are not consistent from team to team, vision is not consistent and they don't seem to care much about the customer (KIDS), only the dollars that districts bring to the investment group. Decision making is short sighted and lots of misleading information is given to employees and customers about where the company is going.

Continue reading