KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Inspiring and motivating coworkers

Oct 17, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn so much working side by side with talented and highly experienced people. They never hesitate to help you and share their expertise. Everyone here is motivated, driven and focused on success. Our management is always there to support us and guide us through our professional journey. The training we get really helps us learn about the industry and achieve all our goals. It’s a really fulfilling experience knowing you are making a positive change in education.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about. More brand awareness would be amazing because our products really deserve it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Trainings out of this world

Sep 1, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Achieve3000 is a unique experience that I would wish for everyone. The company motivates me to work hard and challenge myself. They go above and beyond to support us and provide us with good tools and resources. The trainings they provide are one of the best ones I’ve experienced. They really helped me with gaining new knowledge and improve my skills. I feel like I’m on a good path in my career.

Cons

I haven’t experienced anything negative here so far. The management is involved and they care about fixing any minor issues we might have.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Intelligent coworkers and fulfilling work

Jul 26, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really focused on the company’s mission and helping children. Growing company with plenty of great opportunities. Environment breeds teamwork mentality and we all work in great collaborative atmosphere. I truly enjoy coming to work every day. The company never fails to acknowledge and reward hard workers and those who go above and beyond for company’s mission.

Cons

I have no cons to mention here. I enjoy my job in this company so far.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to chase your passion and make money

Jun 25, 2015 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

training- out of this world. Have never experienced product training like A3K delivers. In Sales it is imperative to know your product and this company ensures you are an expert before you leave the "cone of silence" that is training. So important that you are not expected to sell- or do anything other than complete the training process. Most sales orgs will give you a brochure and throw you to the wolves. Not here. Management is open- and responsive. Work with you- not against you. Goals and incentives are totally achievable. Never have I seen so many Sales Reps in the Million Dollar club as I have here. If you want it- its within reach.

Cons

First- I must say the marketing team in PHENOMENAL in their job. But- because they are so talented they are high demand- which sometimes means sales has to wait a bit to get collateral etc. No biggie. We can create our own when needed as long as it is in line with Saki's message.

7 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Listen to reviews

Nov 22, 2019 - Regional Sales Director in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good base salary, good benefits

Cons

Micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A progressive technology company with an amazing mission to help prepare all students for college & careers.

Oct 2, 2014 - Regional Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There several key strengths that make Achieve3000 a fantastic company: 1. Top product to accelerate lexile growth for ALL learners. 2. Achieve invests heavily each year in the product to strengthen support for Common Core, Smarter Balance, students, teachers, administrators, and parents. 3. Professional development partnerships are "all in" partnerships with schools that ensure data growth and return on investment 4. Achieve has a fantastic incentive comp plan including multi level incentives to continue the company's growth strategy and reward employee's for their contributions. 5. Smart people at all levels position Achieve for continued success and incredible growth.

Cons

The company has been in business 14 years with over 1.2 million students using the program. The overall market growth is very strong annually. Brand awareness, marketing, and sales support are growth areas with major investments in these departments this year.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Miserable

Oct 11, 2014 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some very talented people here with amazing sales experience and ideas. Great product training before they send you out in the field. Great product with potential to really help students but haven't really determined what population they are focused on.

Cons

You better have an established territory with some traction before you start. Poor marketing and this leads to reps spending lots of time creating their own materials to market. No gold standard research currently on product and this is required by most districts for implementation. Lots of promises during the grueling interview process but seem to be forgotten after you are finally hired. Say they are looking for the best and the brightest in the field but the turnover in the company is HUGE. Very interesting that all the glowing reviews were posted on the same day. Must have been after the club trip or some special 3rd quarter incentive. Do your research and seek out former employees before jumping on the Achieve train.

16 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Regional Sales Director

Aug 11, 2017 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Program, Great Support, Great Compensation Package and Regional Team Effort & Support.

Cons

Has a reputation of terminating if quotas aren't reached & sometimes quotas can be very high. Has had high turnover. However I think that this message has been heard by Management and is changing.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

regional director of sales

Oct 10, 2014 - Regional Director of Sales in El Paso, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Achieve3000 solution is truly unique and amazing. Great bonus and commission plan. Always motivating to stretch beyond your expectations and providing and supporting you with resources, tools and people needed. You can see how impactful it is on students.

Cons

Renewal structure seems unfair. Achieve is still new in publishing world so not as known as others.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding company, best product on the market

Feb 11, 2016 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The absolute best product there is for literacy- no comparison. Sales reps compensation plans are the best in the business. Hard working, intelligent, talented people work here.

Cons

There is nothing I can say here. The company is the best I have worked for in the business to date.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews