Achieve3000 Regional Sales Director Reviews

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866

959 Comments

Teachers

128.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Achieve3000~593977
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Inspiring and motivating coworkers

Oct 17, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn so much working side by side with talented and highly experienced people. They never hesitate to help you and share their expertise. Everyone here is motivated, driven and focused on success. Our management is always there to support us and guide us through our professional journey. The training we get really helps us learn about the industry and achieve all our goals. It’s a really fulfilling experience knowing you are making a positive change in education.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about. More brand awareness would be amazing because our products really deserve it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Trainings out of this world

Sep 1, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Achieve3000 is a unique experience that I would wish for everyone. The company motivates me to work hard and challenge myself. They go above and beyond to support us and provide us with good tools and resources. The trainings they provide are one of the best ones I’ve experienced. They really helped me with gaining new knowledge and improve my skills. I feel like I’m on a good path in my career.

Cons

I haven’t experienced anything negative here so far. The management is involved and they care about fixing any minor issues we might have.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Intelligent coworkers and fulfilling work

Jul 26, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really focused on the company’s mission and helping children. Growing company with plenty of great opportunities. Environment breeds teamwork mentality and we all work in great collaborative atmosphere. I truly enjoy coming to work every day. The company never fails to acknowledge and reward hard workers and those who go above and beyond for company’s mission.

Cons

I have no cons to mention here. I enjoy my job in this company so far.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Listen to reviews

Nov 22, 2019 - Regional Sales Director in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good base salary, good benefits

Cons

Micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Regional Director of Sales

Nov 10, 2017 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to represent an awesome product that can truly help students. Achieve3000 does a great job of sharing the results that students see when used on a regular basis. It truly makes students better readers. My team members were absolutely awesome. I still stay in contact with many of them. Of my team of 7 all but 2 left in early 2016.

Cons

Where do I begin... My RVP of sales always joked that every time a prospect saw Achieve3000 for the first time their response was, "Oh my goodness!" When they saw the price for the first time their response was, "Oh my goodness!" Achieve3000 is a "nice-to-have" not a "need-to-have." The cultural on my team was great. The overall company culture is toxic. Achieve3000 is your typical mid-sized ed tech company that is backed by PE firms. Your first year everyone is given a $900k to $1M quota. Anyone who has worked in ed tech for any amount of time knows the money states: GA, FL, NC, SC, TX, etc... However, everyone else in the company is expected to perform at the same level. The turnover for Regional Director of Sales is eye-popping. Go to LinkedIn and look at the tenure of their reps. The following experience best sums up my experience at Achieve: We were at the National Sales Meeting in Jan. One of the presenters ended their time and there was a natural transition to the next presenter. The next presenter happened to be Saki (CEO). Since it was a transition there was a dull roar throughout the room. Saki approached the podium and stood without saying a word. Eventually, everyone noticed and quieted down. After the room was dead silent she continued to stand at the podium for a SOLID 60-90 seconds staring into the crowd and not saying a word. It was the most awkward show of overt dominance I ever seen.

9 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Regional Sales Director

Aug 11, 2017 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Program, Great Support, Great Compensation Package and Regional Team Effort & Support.

Cons

Has a reputation of terminating if quotas aren't reached & sometimes quotas can be very high. Has had high turnover. However I think that this message has been heard by Management and is changing.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Nov 22, 2016 - Regional Director of Sales in Lakewood, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great product in teaching students to read better.

Cons

The CEO's primary goal is to make money. Helping students is secondary and the employees that work there are a way down on the list.

13 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding company, best product on the market

Feb 11, 2016 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The absolute best product there is for literacy- no comparison. Sales reps compensation plans are the best in the business. Hard working, intelligent, talented people work here.

Cons

There is nothing I can say here. The company is the best I have worked for in the business to date.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A great experience

Feb 9, 2016 - Regional Director of Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Achieve3000 has the best product on the market for improving student literacy. Customers love it and I always felt proud to represent such a well-developed tool. The other sales reps are supportive and truly work as a team. There are many talented, top notch professionals in this company!

Cons

Standard growing pains, as many companies experience, when gaining such momentum so quickly.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great product!

Jan 28, 2016 - Regional Director of Sales in Upper Marlboro, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful product. Great employees. Lots of holidays.

Cons

None. Company great. People great.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews