KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Full of positive experiences

Jul 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team environment with a lot of autonomy and independence. Management at Achieve treats everyone as part of the team and they trust us completely with the work we do. Working with people who are giving their all motivates you to work on your own development and grow as a professional. Overall a really fun and positive place to work at, with little challenges and things that make it enjoyable to work here.

Cons

The company will expect you to work hard and do your job, so it’s definitely not a place for people who put little effort into what they do.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

I’m happy with how my career has progressed here.

Jul 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being assigned in an area close to home is something really valuable for me and I’m grateful that Management was kind enough to make this consideration. Though I’ve got to admit I do enjoy the travelling part as well as attending trade-related events. Everybody is zealous about education and is wonderful to work with. Sharing of best practices with the other people in Sales has made me more effective in my job.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Continue reading
  3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Often too exhausted

Aug 5, 2022 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work-from-home setup is the reason why I joined this company. The exceptionally nice and talented co-workers are a bonus, though.

Cons

Despite having a supportive team with me, I always felt I was overworked in this company. I guess I can't really blame the management, but I also often feel helpless regarding the extremely tiring and exhausting work environment here. Not a week goes by where I didn't feel I was on the brink of burning out.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Enduring passion for education.

Jul 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

• It’s a company that has a global expanse. We offer wonderful literacy products that are constantly being updated to suit the current needs of students. • Got training to develop both my technical and soft skills and found myself being given the opportunity to directly impact the company’s growth. I get clear metrics from my boss and the Management Team as a whole. • Accommodating coworkers. We work at home and in shifts. The required working hours are not long so the work / life balance is great. • Compensation is way above what other companies are offering for the same position. And our benefits package is continuously being enhanced. We are now getting medical benefits and bonuses, among others.

Cons

You must be a fast learner. It’s a client-oriented company so you are expected to go above and beyond to satisfy the clients.

5. 5.0

Good for long-term work.

Jun 29, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, it has been a valuable experience in customer support. I’ve learned a lot both from my teammates and managers. It’s nice to see people who are approachable and friendly. This creates an atmosphere of trust and helps me perform my best. My workload is heavy, but the generous pay, benefits and PTO compensate for my hard work.

Cons

Growth comes with persistence and genuine effort. You should be patient to reap the benefits of working here.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

An interesting job with exciting opportunities

Jun 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like how upper management allows employees to work with flexibility as long as we are able to deliver results. This has allowed us to learn on the job and get new skills. There is also a culture of transparency where everyone is able to share their feedback on better ways of doing things.

Cons

I am proud to be part of this company, nothing negative to share

7. 5.0

Experienced leadership, talented people

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent flexibility with work-from-home options. I like that I am enjoying what I do and making a decent income from it. Management is amazing and they provide a lot of guidance. I never felt micromanaged and felt free to explore my creative ideas. Tasks are clearly defined and given in advance. I am able to set my own schedule and work independently.

Cons

It is hard to move up in some positions

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Highly motivated people, meaningful product

May 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management places great trust in their employees and is ready to praise when a job is done well. There is an honest and inclusive culture. I work with a diverse group of people who are experts in their own right.

Cons

Agile and lots of new ideas coming in, this can get confusing at times

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

Awful management and career potential

Jun 12, 2022 - Professional Service Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work isn't super difficult. There are also some good people who work for Ivanti.

Cons

The current leadership group is there to squeeze anything they can out of that company. They are all there to make the most of the shares they own and care a little about the future of the organization. Do this: if you apply for a job there make sure you ask why the job is open.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great mission and great projects to work on

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m impressed by the networking and growth opportunities we have here. The team is professional and friendly. The management is effective. I receive detailed and clear prompts to complete my tasks effectively. Accuracy is very important, so I have to be careful with report analysis and data management.

Cons

You should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Reviews
</>Embed

Achieve3000 Reviews FAQs

Achieve3000 has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 207 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Achieve3000 to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Achieve3000 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Achieve3000. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

90% of Achieve3000 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Achieve3000 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.