KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 166 of over 170 reviews

4.3
Achieve3000 Chief Executive Officer Stuart Udell
Stuart Udell
Pros
  • "Great product, AMAZING co-workers, remote work is possible(in 17 reviews)

• "Achieve3000 has the best-ever people at the upper level(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I've also questioned a few times how some middle and upper management have ended up in their positions when I wouldn't consider them competent(in 11 reviews)

• "My RVP of sales always joked that every time a prospect saw Achieve3000 for the first time their response was, "Oh my goodness(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Aligning principles with the mission is critical to success and highly effective

Nov 27, 2021 - Project Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are very talented, they inspire and even help when necessary. It is also great how hard work is recognized paving the way to a more interactive and well-engaged work process. Good work-life balance, supportive management, great benefits, and competitive salary.

Cons

For me, there is nothing that I can complain about. The management has it all well planned and we benefit from this organized workflow.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Coworkers that are smart and work that is rewarding

Nov 16, 2021 - Support Worker
      Business Outlook

Pros

A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in a wonderful collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard workers and those who go beyond the organization's objective are always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

So far, I have no negatives to mention. The company understands and acknowledges our hard work.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent management directs employees with better productivity and efficiency

Nov 6, 2021 - Project Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ideal platform to develop and maintain a good rate of professional growth. Working with the team is easy with open communication and the willingness to coordinate to make each goal attainable. Much improved transparency of the management enhances confidence and ensures job stability.

Cons

Overall, I observed no cons here. There are aspects to improve which the management pays attention to, the avoiding any disadvantage

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Inspiring workforce and abundant career growth opportunities.

Oct 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Achieve3000 has the best-ever people at the upper level. They are open, communicative, encouraging, and supportive. My colleagues, too, are great to work with. We share great team spirits. Everyone here is dead set on achieving the company's goal of assisting kids. In addition, if you are searching for growth in your field, this company can help. Pays and perks are competitive.

Cons

This place is for people who can work hard. For them, there is no limit to growth.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Really happy here

Oct 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible management that cares about employees - The overall skill level of the employees is high

Cons

- Need to communicate better between departments - Too many meetings

6. 5.0

Inspiring and motivating coworkers

Oct 17, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn so much working side by side with talented and highly experienced people. They never hesitate to help you and share their expertise. Everyone here is motivated, driven and focused on success. Our management is always there to support us and guide us through our professional journey. The training we get really helps us learn about the industry and achieve all our goals. It’s a really fulfilling experience knowing you are making a positive change in education.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about. More brand awareness would be amazing because our products really deserve it.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

Oct 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Noble mission, to help students world wide Great progress on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Great place to work

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good mission, but scary management

Oct 7, 2021 - Education Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I met some great people, particularly ones not related to management.

Cons

There's "a lot" of nepotism here, almost everyone at the company is somehow related to the family that owns it. That means that some people working at Achieve3000 do not necessarily have the same level of ability and talent as others who were hired because of their experience. Pay isn't always competitive and once you're in the door, you really have to fight for your work and growth, Good luck!

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Got bought by MGH, wonder why

Oct 5, 2021 - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Red Bank, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was the only edtech near where I lived.

Cons

Executive management generally sucked at leading.

2 people found this review helpful