KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Inspiring and motivating coworkers

Oct 17, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn so much working side by side with talented and highly experienced people. They never hesitate to help you and share their expertise. Everyone here is motivated, driven and focused on success. Our management is always there to support us and guide us through our professional journey. The training we get really helps us learn about the industry and achieve all our goals. It’s a really fulfilling experience knowing you are making a positive change in education.

Cons

I really have nothing to complain about. More brand awareness would be amazing because our products really deserve it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Trainings out of this world

Sep 1, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Achieve3000 is a unique experience that I would wish for everyone. The company motivates me to work hard and challenge myself. They go above and beyond to support us and provide us with good tools and resources. The trainings they provide are one of the best ones I’ve experienced. They really helped me with gaining new knowledge and improve my skills. I feel like I’m on a good path in my career.

Cons

I haven’t experienced anything negative here so far. The management is involved and they care about fixing any minor issues we might have.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Intelligent coworkers and fulfilling work

Jul 26, 2021 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really focused on the company’s mission and helping children. Growing company with plenty of great opportunities. Environment breeds teamwork mentality and we all work in great collaborative atmosphere. I truly enjoy coming to work every day. The company never fails to acknowledge and reward hard workers and those who go above and beyond for company’s mission.

Cons

I have no cons to mention here. I enjoy my job in this company so far.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great product, culture unclear

Apr 28, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great set of products to help students in need

Cons

Leadership turnover in 2010s made it difficult to define company culture

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

making a difference for kids (and getting paid)

Apr 6, 2021 - Sales in Red Bank, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

work independently, but also part of a team

Cons

communicating across departments is sometimes a challenge

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Listen to reviews

Nov 22, 2019 - Regional Sales Director in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good base salary, good benefits

Cons

Micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement, micromanagement

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Company has had many rounds of large layoffs

Jun 12, 2018 - Remote Sales Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

The overall mission for the company was good. I feel like I helped bring literacy to all students in my region. Health insurance was a positive. I liked the birthday gifts/cookies that I received every year. I met some lifelong friends. We have all been laid off now, but we remain close.

Cons

The layoffs have no rhyme or reason...other than people that made the most money have been laid off. In other words, senior reps, management...people that handled all the heavy work load are gone. Many of us have been incredibly successful and have kept the company afloat. Now that we're gone, the company will have issues that I'm not sure will be overcome. Who would trust a company that acts this way? Leadership is COLD hearted. This company has a long history of being biased against "differences". Make sure you fit the mold before you consider joining the company.

17 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrible experience

May 1, 2018 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The platform is a strong product.

Cons

CEO micromanages, Processes are antiquated and difficult to navigate. Too much turnover and constant fear of being let go. No marketing or lead generation...I could go on, bottom line it is not a stable place to work. I joined thinking new management could make an impact and they couldn't. Now that CEO has stepped aside it may improve but I wouldn't bet on the culture changing overnight.

7 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Regional Director of Sales

Nov 10, 2017 - Regional Director of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to represent an awesome product that can truly help students. Achieve3000 does a great job of sharing the results that students see when used on a regular basis. It truly makes students better readers. My team members were absolutely awesome. I still stay in contact with many of them. Of my team of 7 all but 2 left in early 2016.

Cons

Where do I begin... My RVP of sales always joked that every time a prospect saw Achieve3000 for the first time their response was, "Oh my goodness!" When they saw the price for the first time their response was, "Oh my goodness!" Achieve3000 is a "nice-to-have" not a "need-to-have." The cultural on my team was great. The overall company culture is toxic. Achieve3000 is your typical mid-sized ed tech company that is backed by PE firms. Your first year everyone is given a $900k to $1M quota. Anyone who has worked in ed tech for any amount of time knows the money states: GA, FL, NC, SC, TX, etc... However, everyone else in the company is expected to perform at the same level. The turnover for Regional Director of Sales is eye-popping. Go to LinkedIn and look at the tenure of their reps. The following experience best sums up my experience at Achieve: We were at the National Sales Meeting in Jan. One of the presenters ended their time and there was a natural transition to the next presenter. The next presenter happened to be Saki (CEO). Since it was a transition there was a dull roar throughout the room. Saki approached the podium and stood without saying a word. Eventually, everyone noticed and quieted down. After the room was dead silent she continued to stand at the podium for a SOLID 60-90 seconds staring into the crowd and not saying a word. It was the most awkward show of overt dominance I ever seen.

9 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Regional Sales Director

Aug 11, 2017 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Program, Great Support, Great Compensation Package and Regional Team Effort & Support.

Cons

Has a reputation of terminating if quotas aren't reached & sometimes quotas can be very high. Has had high turnover. However I think that this message has been heard by Management and is changing.

2 people found this review helpful