KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

2.8
Achieve3000 Chief Executive Officer Stuart Udell
Stuart Udell
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of Achieve3000 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Coworkers that are smart and work that is rewarding

Nov 16, 2021 - Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

A rapidly expanding organization with numerous exciting opportunities. We all work in a wonderful collaborative environment, which develops a teamwork spirit. Every day, I look forward to going to work. Hard workers and those who go beyond the organization's objective are always recognized and rewarded by the company.

Cons

So far, I have no negatives to mention. The company understands and acknowledges our hard work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

I had to get out...

Jun 2, 2020 - Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generous PTO - this is the only reason I stayed so long. The work-life balance wasn't terrible either.

Cons

Don't believe the 5-star reviews, they were probably written by HR. It was okay, but there are much better companies out there. I have heard from friends still at Achieve about major furloughs and layoffs both prior to and because of Covid. In my years (2013 - 2019) at Achieve, there were 5 major layoffs across all departments. Many times I was given more and more work to do with no raise or even a thank you. There was no room for a "worker bee" like me to advance so it was time to move on. I am not sure what the future holds for this company, but it seems pretty abysmal from the other reviews on this page.

10 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Learning experience - the good and the bad

Jan 30, 2020 - Customer Support in Red Bank, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work (Evening shifts), robust PTO, direct supervisors (Team Leads) are supportive and the support/rostering teams are some of the kindest people I’ve ever worked with. I was given extensive training; learned incredibly valuable support and software tech skills.

Cons

Revolving door which makes morale low. You don’t feel valued, department heads and HR don’t care to know your name. Upper management is unaware the support team has some of the most talented employees. There is an overall lack of soft skills beyond the employees you work with on a daily basis.

6 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This job saved my life.

Jul 16, 2018 - Support in Lakewood, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I saw a sentiment given in a previous review stating, "Those that are terminated terminate themselves." I want to echo that as my experience with Achieve3000 has been astoundingly positive. Most of the people leaving these reviews must be disgruntled former implementation employees, who only work remote and are never in office. As someone who works in our NJ hub, in office: - Flexible work schedule and the ability to work remote - Friendly and positive work environment - management has an open door policy, all the way up to the Director - catered lunches and breakfast - flexible Summer or Winter fridays, which allow you to leave two hours early every Friday if you opt to make up the time during the week - decent starting wage with ample room for growth. This is a young company - should you start on the Customer Support, Data Analysis, Rostering, or Development teams, there is plenty of opportunity for internal growth. The company will always hire up and first looks to their internal employees as a good fit for any management or upper management needs before hiring outside the company. The only people being micromanaged are those on the field, being given company funding (whether that be for travel, room and board, or to court new/existing companies). They are being micromanaged because they world remotely, in the field only, under the umbrella of company funding. Often times, the company has created new processes, new departments, and new roles for employees to fit their strengths and to apply those strengths to company processes and how we reach our customers. Higher tier employees, such as the managers of various departments, as well as the director, are friendly, helpful, open, and warm. All levels of managements hear your complaints and address them accordingly. The company and all levels of management try their best to foster a positive environment that rewards the employees who keep their gears turning and provide high level support to their customers. In short, I have never felt more supported, appreciated, or well taken care of in my 12 years of employment as I have here, with this company.

Cons

Should you start in their call center, it is easy to get burnt out on phones. Only certain shifts can be worked from home unless you get approval from your direct manager. HR at times can be non-communicative Processes do change often to best fit customer needs

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A great learning Experience

Apr 14, 2014 - Customer Support Representative in Lakewood, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was fair, and the work was varied. I was able to develop different skillsets and meet many customers, virtually, who made me feel that our interactions were very valuable to them.

Cons

The company uses up their employees and spits them out as soon as they have that particular area of need resolved so that they can then hire "maintenance workers" for less money.

8 people found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brilliant but Heartless

Jan 17, 2018 - Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can work from home, get all Jewish holidays plus vacation, great initial training for all new employees

Cons

I've been at other corporations, but this one is particularly heartless. It's all, all, ALL about the bottom line, all the time. Need to step up my efforts looking for another job, as the good pay does not quite make up for the constant anxiety.

Continue reading