Across Borders MCG Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been associated with ABMCG for last 5 years and honestly it is a best place to work. They have very big recruitment and marketing team and they are aggressive in marketing the consultants.

Some of the key highlights of this company are:

Long-term contract
    Paid time off
    Good benefits coverage

As promised, Green card initiation within 12 months of completion in ABMCG. Nice place to work.

Cons

So far, I don't find anything on downsides.

Advice to Management

N/A

2. "Amazing Company, a really good opportunity to start working in USA"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Mount Dora, FL
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Mount Dora, FL

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for one year with them, and the experience has been amazing. Very strong IT firm. The entire process couldn't be much better, very supportive staff, they are always helping consultants and supporting them up to get placed. CEO and VP of the company know every employee personally, they are very warm and attentive people and also are always looking for the best for each consultant of the team.
    They have many experienced consultants around the United States who can happily give some guidance or training during the process. If you are looking for a company who can sponsor your visa and provide everything you need to start your IT career in the United States, this is the right place.

Cons

As so far, I don't have anything negative to say, I have been provided with all I need during this process. Your attitude will definitely make a difference

3. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for them for last four and half years. All I can say its been an amazing experience. They are very professional, amazingly supportive. They have a great rapport with big clients so I never been out of projects in the entire tenure, salary is handsome and provides training whenever needed to match up with the current market demand as far as technology is concerned.

Cons

Honestly I have no complaint of them.

5. "Good Place to work"

Pros

I have been working on their client projects for 2 years now and like the relationship they have with their clients. I have been a remote employee and still feel like a part of the team and enjoy that aspect

Cons

need to get projects with more niche technologies and training

Advice to Management

please provide more training opportunities

"Scam - Be aware if you're planning to work on this company"

Former Employee - Computer Analyst in Mount Dora, FL
    Former Employee - Computer Analyst in Mount Dora, FL

I worked at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you can survive with not being paid long enough, they will offer to tramit your Green Card

Cons

Invalid contract: Check first if you will be signing an "at will" contract: they will make you sign a penalty of thousands in case you want to leave them before X months (even if they stop paying you). Totally nonsense.

When they hire you they don't inform you they'll pay you only when you're added to a project, so you can spend months of "training" (which pretty much refers to receive calls from vendors) without receive the money offered on the contract.

Crazy accomodation: If you are a foreign, you will be offered with accomodation, but please note that this will be many people in one single bedroom. If you're not cool with that, think twice.

Advice to Management

Be professional, don't "omit" information, is the same as lie to your employees.

"FRAUD, not paying"

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Across Borders MCG full-time

Pros

They pay a bucks at some point

Cons

Be very carefull, they make business while offering work visa H1B and TN to offer as OUTSOURCING, not Consulting. What they don't tell you is that they are NOT PAYING a single penny until you got placed, that could take MONTHS. Want to go back to your country? You need to pay. Shady company. Do not recommend

They bring people, they LIE about their resumes, they FAKE the interviews and then send unexperienced people to work in another company as outsourcing. Not cool.

Advice to Management

Don't know anything about hiring and retaining talent.

8. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Financial Business Analyst in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Business Analyst in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for Across Border MCG for more than 5 years and have been very pleased with their professionalism. Their admin staff is very helpful and friendly. They also sponsored my green card and the whole process was facilitated with the lawyer in a very smooth manner.

Cons

Need to expand the client network. The management is working diligently to expand their business model and the company is moving forward in the right direction.

Advice to Management

The leadership and management should continue the good work in growing the business. The company will continue to grow and expand the client network in the coming years.

"BEWARE, Fraud and Rude IT Firm"

Pros

Aggressive Marketing, Paid time of off

Cons

Management is very rude, specially the company's CEO Vijay Krishnan. They are running a pseudo IT firm, they will train you and say it's free and then end up charging you the full training cost, this companies Business Model and it's management must be investigated for H1B frauds as well, they bring people from India with no experience and end up modifying their resume and adding fake skill sets and work experience. The HR is also very non-supportive. Salaries are very low, they actually lie about your pay rates, no visibility whatsoever . STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS....

Advice to Management

Start treating your employees right.
    Don't lie about their pay and benefits just to make some extra buck.
    NEED BIG Time changes in management behaviors.

10. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time

Pros

Very down-to-earth management and honest company to work with. Enjoying the support they provide.

Cons

Need to add more training

Advice to Management

Improve benefits and referral process

"ABMCG"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Across Borders MCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with this ABMCG from Past one two years , Oppurtunity was given to work IN USA. they gave wonderful training to me.

Cons

more employee benefits are required

Advice to Management

improve employee referral amount.