The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Act-On Software? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Act-On Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people to work with" (in 26 reviews)
- "Great culture and co" (in 15 reviews)
- "Benefits are good." (in 11 reviews)
- "And the leadership team is amazing about making sure you are on a path for growth and expanding your skills." (in 8 reviews)
- "Fantastic team all working together to empower each other and do the best job they can." (in 6 reviews)
- "I hear that since I left, the poor management in Boston has been replaced." (in 12 reviews)
- "Everything is bad about this company from the leadership down to the turn and burn employees they hire." (in 12 reviews)
- "very transactional, bad training, very corporate" (in 6 reviews)
- "Overworked, underpaid, and upper management that has recently come into reign and completely uprooted everything that was good about the company." (in 6 reviews)
- "Everyday has no work life balance is like working a typical sales job end of the quarter." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Act-On Software and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 6 of over 234 reviews
Updated Aug 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "executive team"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 11, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The recent changes on the executive team and the consolidation to the Portland office will make for a much more collaborative and aligned company. There is a renewed sense of purpose and excitement about taking ActOn to the next level and growing a strong culture and team.
The previous structure created some siloed environments- but being leaner and all in one place had already had a positive impact!5