FilterSenior Software Engineer
I worked at Actiance (More than a year)
1-Good Learning 2-Good work life balance 3-Btter pay from other company in the same range
There were nothing bad about company but can have better office place
I have been working at Actiance (More than a year)
Leader in their field.
Work - Life balance.
Products are enriching to work on.
Delegation of work is more. Hence, days sometime just go by scrolling on the screen.
Pay raise is not substantial.
Recognition of work sometimes goes unnoticed.
I have been working at Actiance full-time
1. I work here as a full time employee, overall learning is good.
2. New facility is very good
1.work load is more (this is expected as they pay you more)
Very good company to work with
As of now no cons
Advice to Management
Nothing, You are doing good
I worked at Actiance full-time (More than a year)
* A vibrant and close knit working environment where both Development and QA Engineers work in tandem to fix issues and deliver products.
* Highly agile environment with lots of challenging opportunities to deliver.
* Limited scope for learning new technologies.
* Average work life balance
I worked at Actiance full-time (More than 5 years)
1. They have great website showing that they are working on something great (This is trap for customers).
2. Easy going when you just say "YES" for eveything.
3. I don't remember if there were any Pros there.
1. No matter how talented or capable you are, the opportunity will be given to an more experienced person and it does not matter how that other person performs for the same.
2. Good product but in wrong management hand.
3. No great learning, 2 products using very old technologies and no people in technology domain entertain that.
4. There are some people who are leading some teams and really don't know the meaning of LEADER.
5. No proper training for the things, you just need to do all yourself so whatever you know is only you know.
6. They don't have proper bakcup systems for their BUG TRACKING tools and Enterprise wiki so once they have lost all data which is a very essential practice with organization.
7. If you ask any client machines/desktop/hardware to the IT department, they ask 100 questions and even you answer all of them they don't give the same.
8. India office is in pathetic condition, can you imagine they installed new tiles capet of black color and ask everyone to not to drink or eat anything around work station so that these tiles carpet could not be dirty. But i think black does not show any dirty spot and for GOD SAKE this is tiles carpet if even it is dirty you can change only that square block of carpet which will not cost more than 500 INR i think.
9. Internet speed is worst and no proper connectivity for your mobile wifi.
10. Toilets ---- i think while making office space they forget to reserve space for toilets so they adjusted it in very conjusted area.
11. Other than india Office all there offices have proper facilities but here in india i don't know whey we adjust overself this much?
Advice to Management
1. Please take rest and hire some ambitious people in your board so that company can grow.
2. People make company not customers, if people are happy and they see they are really working in something great they give their 100% to do that but not for any pathetic customer requirement which is going to ruin the quality of products.
3. Please this is humble request that actiance there been for more than 15 years and still group of few people so either change yourself or sell it to someone who can take care of it. It really need a hot blood to derive just actiance to a BILLION dollars enterprise not just the old people or their job securities.
1.you get once a month free lunch
3. good old laptops to work
5. here and there couple of green plants just to fake office infrastructure
6. very well maintained toilets, one should definitely have look.
7. you are free shop online, access social networks.
8. 85% of the technically sound guys have left the company.
9. car parking available only for senior managers.
10. Fake HR policies, they were never in favor of employees
11. Company running out of money
well i have concluded everything in pros
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?