Activus Home Loans Employee Reviews about "loan"

Updated Oct 8, 2015

Found 3 of over 59 reviews

4.2
Activus Home Loans President Jon M. Cordes (no image)
Jon M. Cordes

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Activus Home Loans~240627
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "We come across some difficult loans and management is always there to help resolve any issues that may arise.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Honest and straightforward business practices; access and support from friendly knowledgeable management team; efficiently streamlined loan process.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "loan"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

When its a good fit!

Oct 8, 2015 - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been here for under a year now and I love it. Most of the people at this company have been here forever! Tons of leads, quick closings and stable company with a great online reputation- which greatly helps to bring in new business. Everyone is very professional and knowledgeable, especially processing. The splits are good, benefits, quick payouts and every Friday they cater lunch. You don't have to work 100 hours a week here but it is fast paced to keep up! :-)

Cons

The loan amounts are big... this has really helped out my pay check since my last company. No complaints about that!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Queen loves working here! I'm finally home!

Mar 6, 2015 - Senior Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love how fast things move here - I've been doing loans for 15+ years as a Senior Loan Officer and my own standards on how files should move is pretty high! Activus Home Loans is meeting every requirements I've seek elsewhere.

Cons

A lot of lazy loan officers go through here - wait, this probably should be listed on Pros section of this thing. More for the people who earns it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work.

Mar 4, 2015 - Senior Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Activus has a great synergy and is a fantastic place to work. They strive to make everyone a success from the initial training to the underwriting support through to the incredible amount of marketing they have going nonstop. If you want to be a success this is the place to work.

Cons

Not a place for the lazy loan officer, prepare to be given the tools to succeed and dive in.

1 person found this review helpful