AdKings Agency Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2020

5.0
AdKings Agency Co-Founder Justinas Gecevicius (no image)
Justinas Gecevicius
  1. "Amazing company culture, environment and great opportunity for becoming the best in your craft."

Former Employee - Junior Ecommerce Growth Expert in Belgrade

I worked at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and supportive people that really care. The work is not the only thing that is connecting you. They are genuinely interested in you as a person and whether you need help with work or personal life, they are always there to help you. Clearly defined values, environment where you feel free to give your suggestions and there is no micromanaging as long as you're doing your work. Constant and never ending improvement and embracing the challenges is what I really liked about the team and the company! They are really organized and detail oriented, when they do the job they do as it should be done and they are always working on making the processes more clear and easy for the people to follow and be more efficient.

Cons

Nothing much I could say. I felt really supported and the overall experience was cool, so I haven't noticed any cons.

2. "Amazing opportunity for growth - both for personal & business life"

Current Contractor - Senior eCommerce Growth Expert in Nijmegen

I have been working at AdKings Agency

Pros

I'm having a great time working at Adkings Agency mainly because the company values align so closely with my own core values. The work is challenging but in a good way and Justin & Darius are guiding the team very well in this ever-changing industry. Because of the company values it seems like the agency attracts similar minded people and despite the team being from all over the world we seem to have quite a bit in common. Of course there's also time for fun, which can sometimes be a bit more difficult since we all work remote but last January I had a great time in Bali when I got together with the team for the first time in real life!

Cons

I've not experiencing any major downsides yet. For sure the work itself can be challenging and working with clients that expect you to deliver results can add a fair bit of stress as well. However, if I ever feel too overwhelmed by work I can always discuss it openly with Justin & Darius.

3. "A fabulous place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Creative

I have been working at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

A positive and inspiring group of people with a focus to grow both professionally and personally.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

4. "Best agency to work for out there"

Current Employee - Senior CRO Consultant in Pune

I have been working at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team of elite players, continual learning, quality work, ownership, transparency

Cons

Nothing as such that needs to be fixed

Continue reading
  5. "A life-changing opportunity!"

Former Employee - Facebook Ad Buyer in Bristol, England

I worked at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Support & guidance from founders that truly care - Work with high quality e-commerce brands - Acquire abundant e-commerce knowledge - Belong to a culture that inspires success

Cons

I think Adkings has a great company culture. I can't highlight any issues.

6. "My experience with AdKings Agency was amazing!"

Former Employee - Facebook Ad Buyer

I worked at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at AdKings Agency and I was really amazed by how organized & detail-oriented the founders are. I have learned a lot about e-commerce which is their area of expertise. What I really loved about the owners is that they face new challenges with ease and they always tend to put their clients first! I've seen them manage, scale & optimize clients to 8 figures without a problem ! The team culture is also great, we shared a lot of knowledge together and we even had calls specifically to share the golden nuggets that each one of us found during the week. If you are a client looking to work with this agency, I strongly recommend it. If you someone who want to join the team, trust me, it will be one of the best experiences that you will have!

Cons

Honestly there isn't much to say here, I never felt that there is something wrong with what they're doing.

7. "If you like Challenges and Growth that's a place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Singapore

I have been working at AdKings Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They have a great work environment where they don't micromanage people and they give responsibilities. That creates lots of opportunities, of course as in any agency there are always changes and new undiscovered territories, but freedom and team support help to go over all the challenges. - The company is still relatively young about 1.5 y old. There are some established structures to ensure quality and structure in everyday life. However, the company is still changing and improving. - People put extra effort in creating good culture and positive team environment, as everyone is working remotely during different meetings, chats on slack, team challenges it feels that you are still a part of an amazing team.

Cons

- New Challenges? If you think that's a disadvantage, however, I think it's more as an advantage and what keeps you moving forward.

8. "Awesome place to work at, great team culture"

I have been working at AdKings Agency full-time

Pros

I’m currently working at AdKings Agency full time, and one of the best things I enjoy is driven and supportive management. They actually care about their people, put their well-being as a priority and are always looking for new ways to improve themselves and a business. It’s quite refreshing to see CEO’s that ask for criticism and feedback on things in agency and their actions. They listen to your opinion and allow you to make important decisions. Lately, I’m seeing a solid internal culture is starting to form that is all about personal growth, improvement, goals, biohacking, reading books, challenges etc. It’s a fun and challenging place to work. Perfect if you are a motivated high achiever.

Cons

Honestly, not much. I do really enjoy working at AdKings.

9. "Excellent On Many Levels"

Former Employee - Senior E-Commerce Marketing Specialist in Vilnius

I worked at AdKings Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although I haven't worked at AdKings agency for a long period of time, I believe, I got to know the ins and outs pretty well. I would say that this agency has a truly high standard of operations, their know-how is something that is not something you can find on YouTube in a matter of few clicks and the team is made up of hard working, honest, responsible and great people. Inside the company, employees have a lot of freedom to complete tasks in the way convenient to them, the management is supportive, has a lot of experience in many different digital marketing areas and is happy to provide guidance to the employees. AdKings takes care of its clients very well, there are processes and measures to ensure that the agency service is of high quality. Finally, the compensation package I was offered was very competitive compared to the local market. There is, indeed, an opportunity to learn a lot, earn a lot and be happy at work if you join AdKings.

Cons

There is not much to say regarding the cons, from my point of view. The minor issues there were, were mostly personal and could have been easily fixed, if I stayed longer at the company.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews