AdMedia Reviews | Glassdoor

Danny E. Bibi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Very shady company"

I worked at AdMedia full-time

Pros

Offered good perks. Free snacks, coffee, half-day Fridays.

Cons

The way that they would hire employees was based solely on how they performed on an IQ test and other tests that were given during the interview. They would not consider prior work experience or schooling. As well as offering very low pay. Average was around $25K annually for most positions except for developers. I also got the sense that they were prejudice towards individuals.

2. "Good Environment and Opportunity to learn more"

Former Employee - Ad Operations Manager in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Ad Operations Manager in New Delhi (India)

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was working as Ad Operations Manager with AdMedia from Nov. 2016 to June 2017. As soon as I resigned from job someone else used my identity and add negative comment about the company. Please ignore review posted by a person who claim himself as Ad Operations Manager in AdMedia. Actually in India company in startup phase and whoever will join the company will get lots of opportunity to learn various things.

Cons

I did not find anything.

Advice to Management

Management is very friendly and supportive towards employee. Keep supporting.

3. "Good journey but bad end"

Former Employee - Designer in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Designer in New Delhi (India)

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO is open to accept ideas and grow the company and employees.

Cons

There are few guys in top management who will not let anyone make their permanent space in company if you start making something good you will be taken in in pressure by any way and forced to leave.

Advice to Management

Don't follow blindly anyone you should reward respect and recognise the hardworking talented guys. Otherwise you be always running to find good responsible guys and will never get anyone bevause currently responsible guys are taken in dark and forced to leave by your top management to whom you blindly follow.

4. "Opportunities for Work, But Not for Communication"

Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Simi Valley, CA
    Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good camaraderie. Well-stocked break room. Convenient location in Burbank.

Cons

Little communication between work teams and management. Project objectives and deadlines are not always made clear.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront with your employees about what you expect. Encourage inter-office communication, especially for delays or revisions.

5. "Great Company, high rated services"

Former Employee - Ad Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Ad Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work environment. Quality works and service. The management is doing right job. Great company to work with. They have good customer relation overall. Other employees are very good and very much helpful. Never had any problem with salary. Got on time. Highly satisfied with the salary breakup and increments. They are providing value added service to their customers. Very transparent and quick response.

Cons

Nothing to mention, but sometime the management team is delaying to their response. I think its genuine because the they involved in works all the time.

Advice to Management

It will be great to get quick response from your end. Looking to see more progress, I will definitely recommend this company to my friends.

"A Place to grow"

Pros

Great atmosphere, Awesome hours and the staff is amazing not to mention free snacks and half day Friday's. Who wouldn't love that!

Cons

There's nothing negative I can say about this employer.

"Average"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Working environment, relaxed and motivating

Cons

Horrible payers! Half the months, salaries would be delayed without any communication from management

Advice to Management

Cash Flow management is important to keep an organization running.

"A place to grow. Lots of skills learnt. Satisfying!"

Current Employee - PHP Programmer and Software Development in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - PHP Programmer and Software Development in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very generous company. They are willing to go the extra mile for you. The management are down to earth people. I've been working here for almost 6.5 years and they were family to me.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about. Well taken care of and they will stand up for you at any given time. They push hard to sell and all I can say they are worth every penny.

Advice to Management

Keep going!!

"Former Business Development/Media Buyer telling you to beware and steer clear."

Former Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work for self-starters. Training was minimal and confusing. Most of my knowledge came from asking my colleagues and doing independent research. If you enjoy being thrown right into the fire, this is the place for you.

Cons

Convoluted Vision: Ethics came into play the longer I worked there. The company's vision is not clear and they will do whatever they have to do to make money, whether it's lying, cheating, or stealing.

CEO: Does not pay attention to his staff. During meetings, he will either half-listen while checking emails and offer a nod or 'uh huh' as he disregards your suggestions/feedback, or will totally disregard your suggestions and reiterate the messages from the previous meetings, whether they mattered or not.

High turnover rate; In the short time I was there, I saw 3 employees depart. The longest-serving employee (non-management, developer, or office manager) had only been with the company for 9 months.

Corporate Culture: I've never worked in a place that had so little value for interpersonal skills. The main room was built for 4x as many employees as were there, yet everyone is off in their own corner and communication is mainly via instant message.

At-Will Termination: A complete farce. I was terminated after a rumor started by a disgruntled employee found its way to HR/upper management. Not once was the situation discussed, was I questioned over the rumor's validity, or was the situation handled like responsible adults. I was summarily dismissed and that person still has their job.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your employees and treat them better. They just might produce the results you want.

10. "Worked as a designer for AdMedia in 2014."

Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is a growing company and is constantly gaining exciting new clients. It is a faced paced and positive work environment, from my experience.

Cons

I don't specifically have any negative remarks regarding the company. It was necessary for me to relocate, otherwise I would still be engaged with this company.

Advice to Management

Your compensation is very reasonable, and I would continue the excellent training you offer to your employees. It is a work/learning experience all at the same time.