Adam Leitman Bailey P.C Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Adam Leitman Bailey

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Paralegal"

Pros

A chance to work with great people in a fast paced, think quick on your feet type of environment. Every other Friday all employees are treated to manicures and message. Discounted gym membership, summer Friday lunches.

Cons

Lack of transparency and poor management

2. "Fantastic NYC RE Firm"

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic exposure to numerous facets of NYC real estate and the conflicts that arise; tremendous team of attorneys always willing to help one another out; family-friendly environment; great benefits and bonus potential; no "mandatory" minimum hours requirement.

Cons

Some amount of self-teaching necessary for associates in certain departments.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

3. "One of NYC's top boutique real estate firms"

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Litigation in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Associate, Litigation in New York, NY

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great firm for any senior-level, experienced attorney, where your experience will be viewed as an asset and you will not be pushed out the door. We are a tight-knit family of attorneys representing everyone from individuals to big banks and companies in all facets of NYC real estate law and litigation. Generous benefits for a small to mid-sized NYC firm. Beautiful new office space downtown.

Cons

Long hours are expected and we are routinely under intense pressure to meet tough deadlines. Not unusual for an NYC law firm.

4. "Keep doing what you're doing!"

Current Employee - Partner in New York, NY

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working at the firm means working with incredibly smart and talented, hard working colleagues. The new office is well-equipped with stunning views and everything is top-of-the-line.

Cons

I can't think of any off the top of my head!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

5. "Exceptional Employer from Interview Process through Career"

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. is a great place to work. Exceptional compensation and benefit packages, employee perks, positive and friendly environment, and a constant pursuit of greatness makes this law firm stand out from the rest as a great employer. From the interview process through a career at the firm, candidates and later employees are treated with respect.

Cons

No coms at this time.

6. "Best of the Best"

Current Employee - Partner in New York, NY

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with the Firm for approximately 5 years. The Firm has the best real estate attorneys and legal minds in the industry on both the litigation and transactional side. Its collegial atmosphere promotes innovative ways to win cases, and the Firm's culture of thinking outside the box often allows it to obtain extraordinary results for its clients. Additionally, the tremendous perks, including massages and manicures for the employees and staff, truly place this firm in a league of its own.

Cons

There are no drawbacks.

Advice to Management

None.

7. "Grateful for all my years at Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C."

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time

Pros

My career at this firm is built on deep respect for its leaders, my colleagues and our support staff. It is built on challenge in the work I do and fulfillment from the benefits the firm confers on me. I can always look forward to opportunities to work on new, challenging matters with the hope of creating change in our industry. The firm's leaders set the bar high. To remain at the forefront in the industry, we must raise and meet even higher service standards. So, I am forever challenged in how to do better deliver results for our clients. I am grateful to be part of a law firm that is committed to all of the above.

Cons

No Cons to post here.

8. "Incredible opportunities and experience!"

Former Employee - Creative Marketing in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Creative Marketing in New York, NY

I worked at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. is an incredible place to work. I have had the opportunity to work directly with Adam whilst focusing on a range of creative design and marketing projects which I was able to run with from the get go through to fruition. The opportunities were unlimited and I was given a chance to really put my mark on the firm. I learnt invaluable skills that I will carry with me throughout my career and I can’t thank ALBPC enough for that.

Cons

No cons from my experience.

Advice to Management

Love all the little perks!

9. "Exciting Place to Work"

Current Employee - Litigation Partner in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Litigation Partner in New York, NY

I have been working at Adam Leitman Bailey P.C full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

We have become one of the leading small to mid-sized real estate firm in NYC, both in transactional work and litigation. Many of our cases are on the cutting edge of the law and set the bar for the rest of the legal community. There is a high degree of collegiality in the firm - by and large we are friends as well as co-workers. For an experienced lawyer, there are opportunities to excel in an area of concentration; for those with less experience, you have an opportunity to learn from some of the best. Our compensation plan rewards hard (and smart) work. Lots of benefits - health plan, gym membership, massages, summer lunches.

Cons

We're all the way downtown at the Battery - subways can be a problem.

"Working with the best of the best and providing meaning to life"

Current Employee - Attorney in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Attorney in New York, NY

Pros

Working for a group of living legends where the morale is high and everyone believes in being the best is catchy and makes ALBPC an exciting, cutting edge place to work.

Cons

Unlimited salary potential but you have to put in the hours to get it.

Advice to Management

Do not change a thing.