Adamas Pharmaceuticals Reviews

1 Rating
  1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Neurology Account Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, leadership focused on growth.

Cons

Startup atmosphere with lots of change in 1st couple of years.

2. "Good place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

No growth opportunities due to recent layoff

"It's Okay"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

Catered Lunches (not all that great),

Cons

Most management have the worse attitudes. They do not speak, smile or acknowledge the employees in the lower level positions. I've been here for a while and they're certain ones that will stare, not speak and frown up or look the other way. The last company I was employed with was very welcoming and everyone was super nice. Recently there was a major lay off and this has alerted me if I have made the right decision??? Ugh. People are quitting too.. I am sitting back and just observing.

"Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

To risk sounding cliché, my role at Adamas has been a dream job for me thus far. The senior management has treated me with respect, while simultaneously being role models that I can learn a great deal from. My superiors in my department are incredibly talented at their jobs, and have shown a sincere interest in helping me achieve my own personal career goals. In a more general sense, my coworkers are great and working here is fun, as well.

Cons

There are no major cons that come to mind outside of general/minor things that happen in any company.

5. "Terrible place to work! No transparency! Do not take care of their employees!"

2.0

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Awful drug, insurance will not cover. Generic drug with an extended release and charge $25,000/year!

Cons

Zero transparency, drug is a dog. It's a generic, doc's are not impressed!

6. "Neurology Account Specialist"

Current Employee - Neurology Account Specialist in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for Adamas Pharmaceuticals has been the highlight of my sales career

Cons

None at the time

August 26, 2018Sr. Manager, Human Resources

We very much appreciate your enthusiastic comments, and will strive to ensure that you continue to feel this way about your Adamas career choice. Thank you!

"previous exp"

1.0

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

I cannot say if there are pros

Cons

Lack of leadership and respect, conflict of direction

August 21, 2018Sr. Manager, Human Resources

Thank you for your candid feedback. We value open communication and collaboration in making Adamas a great place to work. We are working every day on this goal, including launching new initiatives and programs to enhance the performance of our business and our employees. We are in this together and know we will only succeed as a team. Thank you again for your contributions.

"Engaging environment to work; solid coworkers"

4.0

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pool of knowledgeable and talented coworkers to work with, learn from and improve craftsmanship. Strong science, neat product and good pipeline. Management is interested in getting feedback and hearing ideas. Intellectually vibrant place helps employees engage and make them feel committed. Company makes investments in technology and tools to help get the job done.

Cons

Tendency to treat some folks/situations with kid gloves. Transparency might not be a priority for some in management.

July 2, 2018Sr. Manager, Human Resources

We appreciate your highlighting many of our “Pros,” with a focus on Team Adamas. Together we are capable of creating a magnetic field for others who are drawn to our purpose-driven well-supported community of talented experts. As you may know by now, we are working to advance our culture and work environment and to enhance professional development opportunities for our employees. These advancements will help make Adamas even more effective in our mission to help patients in need. Again, many thanks!

"In need of good leadership"

2.0

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros

The parking is free and there are free catered lunches (Mon - Thurs). Fresh shipment of free fruit every Monday and Wednesdays. Very well stocked fridge of beverages (practically every flavor of La Croix you could ask for). Medical/dental/vision benefits are good and fairly standard (compared with other places I've worked). The company just started offering a 401K match this year in 2018. The people are fantastic to work with, just really great coworkers.

Cons

The company is constantly having to "pivot", not due to external forces that would cause the company to change directions, but rather because poor leadership decisions are being made and then having to back track and take a different approach. Company is 3-6 months behind where it should be from a process/operations perspective due to poor executive decision making, and then employees are pressed to make up that time. The phrase "building the bridge while you cross it" or "building the plane as you fly it" gets used a lot to depict the quick pace at which the company moves (which is true, it's fast paced), but the reality is bridges usually fall a part when not properly built and planes crash if incomplete. Some processes seem haphazard and things just feel like they're not run as well as they should be.

May 25, 2018Sr. Manager, Human Resources

We appreciate your taking time out to share your thoughts, both pro and con. Obviously, we’re delighted that you’re enjoying our well-stocked kitchen with its lovely Bay views, and, especially, that you find the people “fantastic.” With the approval of our first commercial product in the US, it is true we are a growing and evolving organization. In fact, we’ve recently doubled in size, as we’ve built our marketing and sales teams. With this growth and scale come a host of new competencies and processes, points of view and additions to our corporate vocabulary. Adamas’ success depends on integrating all of these new perspectives and additions to support our strong team culture. Of course, this will be a process for Adamas in which we will continue to count on all our teammates to live Adamas’ cultural values, as we are “in this together” to “overcome obstacles”.

10. "Nice place to work"

I have been working at Adamas Pharmaceuticals

Pros

great benefits, nice office, caring management

Cons

Parking was not very easy

Found 12 reviews