I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)
- Amazing people! Everyone is extremely supportive, welcoming, and helpful. Truly an environment geared towards shared success, growth, and development. There is a great team environment.
- You WILL develop skills that will transfer over to many other aspects of your life. In addition to learning sales and marketing models, you learn relevant life skills like money and time management as well as learning to deal with a diverse group of people
- Pay, rewards, and promotions are based on individual performance
- Exceptional advancement/growth opportunities for those willing to put in the effort
- Excellent leadership as all managers have started from the bottom and worked their way up
- Truly inspiring and motivating environment. This job is challenging and will push you to be your best.
The hours are long and the expectations of employees are higher than most places, but if you are looking to launch a career in sales/marketing and aren't afraid of working hard, this job is for you! This job is especially great for recent college grads who are looking to gain experience or kick-start their career.
Advice to Management
Offer some incentives/contests for paid days off.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?